**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken 6* Void or Torch

1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Today I pulled a 6* science awakening gem and have 2 good options to use it on. I also have the ability to take either to r3 and have about 70 sig stones I can use. I don’t have much experience with Torch but have been wanting him for a while.

Awaken 6* Void or Torch 41 votes

Human Torch
12%
Psychoakuma[Deleted User]Zura_1Barani7daTheBoogyMan 5 votes
Void
87%
buffajrDrake2078PGUNZ4694AspenAlbi⁴7²00⁴LmaoThedancingkidCiciliatoRookiieMeebletonKill_GreyPHJfinEtjamaDwhalen8554Iron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeDarkDuelistRaknor89Mauled 36 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Void
    Torch’s sig is only needed for abyss. He doesn’t need it anywhere else.
  • 1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    I should also mention that I have a 5/65 Sig 200 5* Void.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Void
    Still use it on void
    I have yet to explore act 6 and the abyss. Does that change anything? I understand his pre-fight ability really helps for these quests.
    I went with Void and took him to rank 3 sig 71. Thanks for the input all.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Void
    Good decision, Void needs it way more, even if I prefer Torch in general from those two.

Torch can handle pretty much anything (with Pre-Fight) ... so I‘ve taken mine to Sig 200 (duped him natural, got him back to back when he was released in Featured 5*).

Void was one of my first 5* so I had a special relationship to him. At first I wasn‘t that happy about double Torch, cause I needed other classes for my first roster. But learned to love him.
  • Void

I should also mention that I have a 5/65 Sig 200 5* Void.

Then you should know how sick Void is. If you gave me the choice of one science champ to have awakened R3 I’d choose void every time