**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Most Difficult Rank Up

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I can rank up one of these champs. Aegon is already r5.

My Most Difficult Rank Up 31 votes

R2 Human Torch
12%
HendrossFrostyNickelTheExit27Ethereality 4 votes
R5 Hyperion
32%
GoddessIliasKill_GreySarvanga1_MasterpuffFluffy_pawsAnother_NameIryseRayaan_2000Negative_100RaviDavi 10 votes
R5 Nick Fury
48%
AspenSw0rdMasterAlbi⁴7²00⁴Scopeotoe987EtjamaKRANꓘPrakhar_82Gr8TonyStarkTrashPanda12anaLysis_DarkKnight646[Deleted User]skinnybruh879avenge_123Barani7da 15 votes
R5 Black Widow CV
6%
IronGladiator22AC666 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited November 2020
    R5 Hyperion
    Hype will probably benefit you more in the longer run
  • Options
    I should mention I am on 6.2
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    R2 Human Torch
    That way your one step closer to Thronebreaker in the future. Besides, R2 6* Torch sounds sweet.
  • Options
    Ok another question: Who is the best option to help me 100% labyrinth?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    R5 Hyperion
    Crcrcrc said:

Nick Fury is the most useful in that regard, but he can get wrecked by their evade and the low health thing affects him as well.

Having Hype, Claire, and Nick at rank 5, I'd say to go for Nick if you have maxed deep wounds, Claire if Suicides, or hype if otherwise. I can't comment on Torch, but the extra tier 5 basic requirement compared to your other options seems like a potential constraint in the long run.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    R5 Hyperion
    Oh yeah, I also just noticed you only have one rank 5 5*. I wouldn't be Ranking 6*s yet if I were you.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Crcrcrc said:

Nick Fury is the most useful in that regard, but he can get wrecked by their evade and the low health thing affects him as well.

Having Hype, Claire, and Nick at rank 5, I'd say to go for Nick if you have maxed deep wounds, Claire if Suicides, or hype if otherwise. I can't comment on Torch, but the extra tier 5 basic requirement compared to your other options seems like a potential constraint in the long run.
    I don’t have either of those masteries, so I think I may be going with Hype or Nick on this one
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R5 Hyperion
    You already have aegon so I would say r5 someone of other class.