**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
I was super eager to drop some coin on these deals today but they’re totally horrid given the disparity between titles of cav or tb

Only two times out the year do I spend and today was a total muff
If y’all drop the tb deals for cavs y’all about to catch several hundred from me — but I doubt that’ll happen

Tbh if y’all have tb the option for the class nexus and cav got tb basic nexus but of 10 choice
It would work
Also class selector t5c
But why Kabam why
Y’all know we wanna spend
Y’all make boat loads.
So why is my question

Comments

• Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

I was super eager to drop some coin on these deals today but they’re totally horrid given the disparity between titles of cav or tb

If y’all drop the tb deals for cavs y’all about to catch several hundred from me — but I doubt that’ll happen

Tbh if y’all have tb the option for the class nexus and cav got tb basic nexus but of 10 choice
    It would work
    Also class selector t5c
    But why Kabam why
    Y’all make boat loads.
    So why is my question

Pretty sure most TB would chose a x10 nexus over a class nexus.

The bottom of cavalier and TB are hugely different. Yes it sucks for those waiting on their first R3, I've got a few personal friends who haven't quite formed a T5CC and won't do abyss without nick.

Theyve split them for a reason, if you don't think the deals are worth it, don't spend. I'd normally buy all the top offers and then pick on the lower ones. I've still got 1 odin and 2 of the lower offers left to buy. I've got the 2 T5CC I wanted. I was expecting slightly more personally, even from the TB deals but hey, I can't complain its free stuff attached to the units. Ill just save my money for gifting or RL deals
    Abyss without nick? I don’t have aegon which is why Im not doing abyss
    I have the other horseman...?
    How important is Ægon
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

It would work
    Also class selector t5c
    But why Kabam why
    Y’all make boat loads.
    So why is my question

Pretty sure most TB would chose a x10 nexus over a class nexus.

The bottom of cavalier and TB are hugely different. Yes it sucks for those waiting on their first R3, I've got a few personal friends who haven't quite formed a T5CC and won't do abyss without nick.

Theyve split them for a reason, if you don't think the deals are worth it, don't spend. I'd normally buy all the top offers and then pick on the lower ones. I've still got 1 odin and 2 of the lower offers left to buy. I've got the 2 T5CC I wanted. I was expecting slightly more personally, even from the TB deals but hey, I can't complain its free stuff attached to the units. Ill just save my money for gifting or RL deals
    Abyss without nick? I don’t have aegon which is why Im not doing abyss
    I have the other horseman...?
    How important is Ægon
    Aegon is super important.

For Nick Fury, I used a 3*