**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamma Radiation Spend

For someone like me who’s still making their way to Cavalier, will there be somewhere to spend the copious amount of Gamma Radiation I’ve accumulated after the Fixit’s Fine Goods store closes? There’s so much I can’t buy in the store because I’m only Uncollected and I’ve bought everything that I’m “allowed” to in the store. I won’t be able to reach Cavalier before the store closes. Is there any use for my excess Gamma Radition?

Comments

• Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Usually it gets converted to gold or some other equivalent minor prizes like shards for some crystals.

Also, if you are not Cavailer at this point, isn't it quite tough for you to earn those radation? Those Legendary rooted fights are not exactly easy.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    IWC said:

Usually it gets converted to gold or some other equivalent minor prizes like shards for some crystals.

Also, if you are not Cavailer at this point, isn't it quite tough for you to earn those radation? Those Legendary rooted fights are not exactly easy.

they got a lot from uc that was meant to be for cav
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I’m also curious I’m uncollected and I’m trying to ask if there is anything on what we will get for our Gamma and fist tomorrow @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious