**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team for Cavalier?

Hey all, so in this thread I'm just wondering what all of your teams were for cavalier. I just want to get an idea of when it's doable. I might try to get it by July 4th if not hopefully next cyber weekend. Thanks if you answer! Right now my usable 5 and 6 stars are R1 6star BWCV, R4 5star Vision arkus (I think he's really good,) 5star R3 Ghost, 5star R4 Aegon (duped,) and other usable 5 stars are Stealthy, killmonger, Sym supreme, Nova (he's pretty good inmy opinion) and BW deadly origin. I have like 10 other meme tier 5 stars.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R3 medusa,r4 warlock,r4 hyperion, 6* elsa,r4 corvus
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ghost and aegon will both be amazing for you. I think the ultron might be tough but you have aarkus who might be able to do it
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mine was r5 Nick Fury, r4 doom, r4 spidergwen, r4 red magneto, r3 venom. I did entire 6.1 with around 15 revives just from stash and 0 units spent so I'm sure if you are willing to use more heals/revives you can do it with a much lower team.

By "entire 6.1", do you mean exploration?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I got cavalier kind of late. I believe I had r5 Claire Voyant, r4 Sunspot, r4 Thing, and possibly a max 4* and a 6* mole man? I can’t remember the last two
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @IronGladiator22 I don't think you can bring 4 stars into act 6 i might be wrong though.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yeah. You can’t bring 4*s into act 6. My team was all 5* r4 ghost, wasp, fury, bwcv, and havok.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@IronGladiator22 I don't think you can bring 4 stars into act 6 i might be wrong though.

Oh yeah. It may have been r3 mags
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    6* Mephisto r1, R5 Starky, r4 Ice Man, r4 HT, r4 Havok. I would switch out Havok for CMM or Domino depending on the quest. Overall it was easy for me. I had a few annoying fights but I had a really good roster.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used 5/65 AA, 4/55 IMIW, 4/55 Quake, and the other two spots varied depending on the chapter. Sometimes 3/45 iceman.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    5* r5 Venom
    5* r5 CapIW
    6* r1 Doc Ock
    5* r4 Domino
    5* r4 idk
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    r4 magneto
    r3 Hyperion
    r3 longshot
    r3 sorc supreme
    r3 venom
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Alright thanks everyone. I haven't completed act 5 yet this thread was to just get an idea for when I do which will hopefully be in the next 2 months. So yeah thanks all, also, how should I practice for the act 5 Ultron and act 6 sentinel?