**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So um...What’s up with the new Scarlet Witch?

It’s like kabam is ignoring her existence. When/How is she gonna be released? There’s a ton of questions that are left unanswered. Is she even gonna be playable?

Comments

• Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I think the most likely explanation is that she's been delayed. We only got one champ last December so they could make it the norm. But I've also heard theories that she'll be a summoner sigil exclusive or early access, hence why sigil is in her name
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Maybe an MROC tie in? That releases on the 16th, maybe they’re holding out for that. She’s in the splash screen and everything so she must be coming in some capacity
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    I’d like if there was one champion this month so the featured crystal can be balanced again
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    WandaVision is scheduled for Jan 15, 2021. Need to get cracking.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

It got delayed again? That’s a bummer.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Wdym delayed? That’s the first release date they gave us for it.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Wdym delayed? That’s the first release date they gave us for it.
    It was originally set for december
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I sense SW will be sigil but probably for TB because what better way to piss us more with the failed cyber deal then by adding a new champion to the higest title holders lol
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Wicket329 said:

It could also be that it’s a WandaVision tie-in and they don’t want to spoil anything. Like how they withheld Mysterio’s villain tag for a couple weeks after his release

I remember that and I still think that was stupid. Yeah, within the confines of the film, he came off as as good guy at first, but any fan worth his salt knows he's a villain and surely that would be the case for anyone who is playing this game.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    MoeyTehr said:

Wicket329 said:

It could also be that it’s a WandaVision tie-in and they don’t want to spoil anything. Like how they withheld Mysterio’s villain tag for a couple weeks after his release

I remember that and I still think that was stupid. Yeah, within the confines of the film, he came off as as good guy at first, but any fan worth his salt knows he's a villain and surely that would be the case for anyone who is playing this game.
    Well the Captain Marvel Skrull plot twist might have made it a viable spoiler. I personally was on the fence for a bit, even though I’m familiar with Spider-Man comics.