**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 rewards

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
Just a thought. Prior to releasing content in Act 7, a strong consideration should be given to t5cc selectors in a small but reasonable quantity to form part of completion (not exploration) rewards, to assist those who haven’t had good RNG luck for thronebreaker title.

Comments

• Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Relax. You'll find out the actual rewards in under a week.

I am relaxed. I am actually thronebreaker through good RNG, but others aren’t so fortunate.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Trubli said:

Kill_Grey said:

Relax. You'll find out the actual rewards in under a week.

I am relaxed. I am actually thronebreaker through good RNG, but others aren’t so fortunate.
    RNG is only ever just RNG. Not good or bad.
    Define good or bad. Good in the sense of RNG is when it gives you a desirable result. Based on him saying it was good, I would wager he got a desirable result. Good/bad RNG is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Act 7 next month should have plenty of t5c selectors and also the introduction of T6 materials to take 6 star champs up to R4.

While I think book 2 will introduce T6B and T3A, I think that’ll be towards the end. Especially with a new chapter they want every 6 months. So 7.3-7.4
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Act 7 next month should have plenty of t5c selectors and also the introduction of T6 materials to take 6 star champs up to R4.

PLEASE PLEASE let this be wrong
    Tack another one on for this.