**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is the best dual class crystal?

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Just curious on the community's opinion on which is the best based on the current pool.

Which is the best dual class crystal? 36 votes

cosmic/tech
11%
LegionnaireRenaxqq[Deleted User]BlazeAdvik 4 votes
skill/mutant
38%
buffajrcx23433X_Factor_AgentddomIronGladiator22BarricadePrimeFabwiziBlack_SwananaLysis_Yodabolt21Riptidehefy2000skinnybruh879dirt13jr 14 votes
mystic/science
50%
ThatGuyYouSaw235Hendrossch4rnTyEdgeMoosetiptronicRookiieZipiodot_dittoThicco_ModeBerjibsThoye3LucianoDelHoyaEtherealityCowabungaRubbixhelping2HelpyyFritoPlay 18 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    All/none. Just depends on what your roster needs.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

yeah but I just kinda meant like which has the most desirable characters in it or the least amount of misses.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    skill/mutant
    I always said that the science/mystic was the best, but with the Mutant class being totally OP and the buffs for Falcon and Daredevil (coming soon), this has pushed it over the edge for me personally.

They are all very good though, and you have a chance at pulling some of the 10 best champs in the game from all of them.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

yeah but I just kinda meant like which has the most desirable characters in it or the least amount of misses.
    It depends on your roster. Go to auntm.ai and count how many of each class pair you could benefit from. Whichever one has the highest number is the one you should go for.