**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* R5

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I just finished completion for variant 5 and received a 4 to 5 mutant gem. These are my current mutants and I was wondering which of them I should take to rank 5. I do not run suicides and I dont currently have a gem to awaken Colossus or AA. I do have a 6* Emma Frost for the Colossus synergy. I can also get Colossus to rank 4 very quickly (2016 3 to 4 mutant gem). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Next 5* R5 28 votes

Colossus
39%
Almighty_JabzMazraAmpx115MasterpuffRap027Kablaroseinbloom39anaLysis_avenge_123JoshKosh557FritoPlay 11 votes
Omega Red
50%
danielmathThatGuyYouSaw235ch4rnMeebletonEtjamaAdamb208JohnyBoyCanucks37IryseWill3808Rayaan_2000[Deleted User]GardenerGoldenMeow2500 14 votes
AA
3%
Thoye3 1 vote
Havok
3%
Rubbix 1 vote
Hold for better champs
3%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    if u have high sig on him and u run suicides, omega. beside from that, AA will be a good option, but u definetely cant go wrong with the first line
    anyway why u dont put beast as a nominate too
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Contrary to popular belief, omega doesn't need suicides, he's great with them but still perfectly usable without them, it's just going to be a slightly slower fight, that's all
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Colossus
    Rhyu said:

if u have high sig on him and u run suicides, omega. beside from that, AA will be a good option, but u definetely cant go wrong with the first line

Read the dang post lol
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    AA
    Omega reds sig level is currently 50, but I can bring him up to around 120 if I take him to R5.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Contrary to popular belief, omega doesn't need suicides, he's great with them but still perfectly usable without them, it's just going to be a slightly slower fight, that's all

I definitely agree with this. I’d rank 5 omega and put all your sigs into him.
    anaLysis_ said:

Rhyu said:

Read the dang post lol
    its an dang edit AnalYsis
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Omega Red
    OR or AA, but since AA isnt awakened i would say OR