**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how much sig point do void need?

RhyuRhyu Posts: 127 β˜…
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
i got duped void sig. 20 and i have a few generic one. how much sig point do void need to make him even better to play? assume the minimum point, share ur thoughtπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Void's sig ability has a very steep curve so the more sig stones you can put into him the better, ideally best at sig 200 but anything above 150 is must in my opinion
  • RhyuRhyu Posts: 127 β˜…
    Meebleton said:

Just get him as high as you can. He'll still be good at sig 20 but you ideally want him at sig 200

i have sig 140 caiw to, so i might share it with caiw thoπŸ˜‚ anyway thank uπŸ™πŸΌ
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    He’s great from sig 1 but you still want him as high as possible. That said if you also have CAIW, take him to max sig first, Void can get there later
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    walkerdog said:

Void's sig ability has a very steep curve so the more sig stones you can put into him the better, ideally best at sig 200 but anything above 150 is must in my opinion

This is bad advice. Void needs sig 1. He benefits from more. But NEEDS sig 1. Id recommend dumping them into him, but if u have CAIW needing them first, use them on CAIW.
    Oh, yeah, I misread the OP's post, I thought they were asking about how much sigs required to get the best out of void, of course he only needs sig1 and benefits from more sig stones.