**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed Abyss Today

Decided to complete Abyss today since TB daily crystals are great and I wanted to unlock the better cyber weekend deals. Was hoping for a 20% t5cc selector in Cav deals, but that’s not the way the cookie crumbled.

Abyss was... not fun. Made it through with around 5k units and no stash. Made it to Howard the Duck last night, and finished today. Used the following team:

R5 sig 200 Aegon
R5 sig 1 Nick Fury
R2 Human Torch
R5 sig 200 Doom
Heimdall for synergy

Proudly displaying my “The Abyss Stared Back” title now. It was a slog, but if you feel like you are truly close to the Thronebreaker title you should go for it. Just take lots of breaks.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Nice work OP!
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I finished mine today as well lol. Had a slightly different team then you no aegon for me lol. I used torch 6*r2
    Nick r5 sig 200
    Stealth r5 sig 200
    Doom r5 sig 200
    And corvus r5 sig 200
    I was able too take up claire too r3 too become thronebreaker duped my warlock and collosus and got a cosmic gem thinking capt marvel movie or corvus.

CONGRATS OP just no u weren't slugging it out alone and I actually started last night and stopped on vtd and finished up today.
  • Options
    NablockNablock Posts: 46
    rnr87 said:

I finished mine today as well lol. Had a slightly different team then you no aegon for me lol. I used torch 6*r2
    Nick r5 sig 200
    Stealth r5 sig 200
    Doom r5 sig 200
    And corvus r5 sig 200
    I was able too take up claire too r3 too become thronebreaker duped my warlock and collosus and got a cosmic gem thinking capt marvel movie or corvus.

CONGRATS OP just no u weren't slugging it out alone and I actually started last night and stopped on vtd and finished up today.

Congrats to you too! Jealous about that R3 Claire. I love my R5!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    rnr87 said:

Pulled these right after my initialclear as well aint it funny how RNG works I get the money saver after doing my 1st run lol

Damn, I thought my Aegon pull right after my Labyrinth clear was harsh, but it does not even compare to you :D