**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone help me with the next month's everything?!

so yeah, I wanna know more about the next month's events, gifting season, arenas and literally everything!
could someone help me??
the description says uc players can get 5K 6 star shards. Is it the price for anyone who participate, or who top's up to be rank 1?

Likewise, please, can someone explain me everything?

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Can't explain everything, but for that arena, do you remember the one that gave players 10k 5* shards a few months ago? I suspect the ones then for 5* and 6* shards will be similar.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★

1) Variant 6 (Daredevil) is releasing along with book 2 act 1 chapter one A.K.A act 7.1

2)Spider-Ham is the new champ of next month

3) Side-quest looks like it can be completed quickly but the base rewards are disappointing. We also get EPOOCH shards from it allowing us to buy cavs, gmcs or pics. A cav player can get around 18 cav crystals in total. These crystals are sorted based on a certain year's released champs(Ex: 2018 cav crystal will contain 2018 champs like Ghost, Omega, etc.)( I think this is how it works)

4) December 10= MCOC's 6th anniversary, so we get a gift based on progression level as well as some titles and profile pics.

5) Anniversary Week(10th to 17th) :
    Halls of glory(iso), halls of healing(revives and potions), and halls of fortune (gold)
    Arenas: Level 5 and above: 4 star shard arenas
    Proven and above: 5 star shard arena
    Uncollected and above: 6 star shard arenas
    These arenas are to be done with your 1 star and 2 star champions. All the rewards can be acquired from the
    milestones probably.
    A 20% gold and battlechip boost.
    Anniversary login calendar.( The rewards for this tend to meh)

6) Holiday Season( 21st to Jan 4th):
    Holiday login calendar( rewards for these tend to be great and usually contain gifting crystals)
    We get a gift on Christmas day too based on progression level.

7) Gifting:
    You spend your units to buy various items to gift others. This can be done with ally mates or strangers. You gain points based on the items gifted. These points are contributed to the gifting solo and alliance event which give a ton of rewards.

Yeesh, there's so much. But we have to cram as much questing as we can into the anniversary week for that sweet 20% gold boost
  • Options

1) Variant 6 (Daredevil) is releasing along with book 2 act 1 chapter one A.K.A act 7.1

2)Spider-Ham is the new champ of next month

3) Side-quest looks like it can be completed quickly but the base rewards are disappointing. We also get EPOOCH shards from it allowing us to buy cavs, gmcs or pics. A cav player can get around 18 cav crystals in total. These crystals are sorted based on a certain year's released champs(Ex: 2018 cav crystal will contain 2018 champs like Ghost, Omega, etc.)( I think this is how it works)

4) December 10= MCOC's 6th anniversary, so we get a gift based on progression level as well as some titles and profile pics.

5) Anniversary Week(10th to 17th) :
    Halls of glory(iso), halls of healing(revives and potions), and halls of fortune (gold)
    Arenas: Level 5 and above: 4 star shard arenas
    Proven and above: 5 star shard arena
    Uncollected and above: 6 star shard arenas
    These arenas are to be done with your 1 star and 2 star champions. All the rewards can be acquired from the
    milestones probably.
    A 20% gold and battlechip boost.
    Anniversary login calendar.( The rewards for this tend to meh)

6) Holiday Season( 21st to Jan 4th):
    Holiday login calendar( rewards for these tend to be great and usually contain gifting crystals)
    We get a gift on Christmas day too based on progression level.

7) Gifting:
    You spend your units to buy various items to gift others. This can be done with ally mates or strangers. You gain points based on the items gifted. These points are contributed to the gifting solo and alliance event which give a ton of rewards.

Thank you very much @The_Sentry06 , @Djin , @RaviDavi and @spiderknight616 .
    Are the milestones the arenas easy to be claimed??
    like the punishing arena a few months back??
  • Options
    The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Posts: 101
    edited November 2020
    RaviDavi said:

Can't explain everything, but for that arena, do you remember the one that gave players 10k 5* shards a few months ago? I suspect the ones then for 5* and 6* shards will be similar.

You mean the summoner achievement calendar, @RaviDavi ??
  • Options
    Djin said:

The gifting event-
    Everyone gets a Gift Badge using which they can send gifts to their Alliance Members and In-Game Friends. There there's Solo and Alliance event related to this.

7) Gifting:

Now, which one is correct??
    So must i use my units to gift and do stuff, else i wont be unable to claim the rewards from the milestone and other things?
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

Djin said:

The gifting event-
    Everyone gets a Gift Badge using which they can send gifts to their Alliance Members and In-Game Friends. There there's Solo and Alliance event related to this.

7) Gifting:

Now, which one is correct??
    So must i use my units to gift and do stuff, else i wont be unable to claim the rewards from the milestone and other things?
    The gift badge is what allows you to send gift.
    You have to use your units to buy items. The item you bought will be send to your friend.
    Like in real life you buy a gift and give it to someone.
    So it's important to have units inorder to gift.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

RaviDavi said:

No, these.

(The pics are from August 31 apparently)
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    This is probably a dumb question but my friend said he opened another account now lv 45 and gifts himself is this breaking the TOS? He did it last year
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

This is probably a dumb question but my friend said he opened another account now lv 45 and gifts himself is the breaking the TOS?

I have done that in past I didn't get banned. So I guess it doesn't break TOS.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Thank you for answering
    @Djin
    @Haji_Saab
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

No, these.

Gawd, so i basically have to grind the arenas for them, isn't it, @RaviDavi ??
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

No, these.

This makes you sound like you want everything handed to you with no work whatsoever. Gotta put in the effort if you want those rewards.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

No, these.

This makes you sound like you want everything handed to you with no work whatsoever. Gotta put in the effort if you want those rewards.
    it's nothing like that, I'm a working person and you see, I can't grind like a million points in 2 days or etc.
    So, i just wanted to know, if it would be like the punishing arena, only aiding working people like me.
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

No, these.

It wont take a long time so dont worry the points are multiplyed and the arena lasts like seven days i think
    glad it's 7 days, thank you!
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Would you be able to [if time permits you] grind a million points in 2 days just using 1 and 2 stars??
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Will we be able to explore the entire side event quest on day 1?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Don't they like artificially increase the points given by 1 stars and 2 stars for such arenas?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited November 2020

Would you be able to [if time permits you] grind a million points in 2 days just using 1 and 2 stars??

Yes because each champion will give more points in arena than it usually does. For eg the monster and hunter crystal awarded 150k points for 1 1*. Tho it wont award that much points but i guessbit will be around 4-5k per 2*
  • Options

The arenas will last for a week, that one in August did. That's more than enough time, and

Yes because each champion will give more points in arena than it usually does. For eg the monster and hunter crystal awarded 150k points for 1 1*. Tho it wont award that much points but i guessbit will be around 4-5k per 2*
    No, the points rewarded were normal, so at x3 streak about 5,000 for every maxed out 2* champ.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Arenas like this always give out boosted points.