**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Alliance War

Anyone know what the cross swords on the Alliance War Boss means?

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    It means a cross fight ability is present
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Sorry kind of new to War. What’s a crossfight ability
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
    Pretty sure it's only him.
  • Options
    UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    The swords appear on Thing Boss
  • Options
    edited November 2020

The swords appear on Thing Boss

yep that just shows someone has used their ability for other teammates to take advantage of against Thing.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
    He isn't? Huh... 🤔
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Only other one I know of is Air Walker, but there might be others.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
    Torches preflight only affects torch
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
  • Options
    Crys23 said:

Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
    i know. that's what i said. if you have a Torch. i thought for sure though that other teammates who had a Torch as well could use the prefight .. oh well scratch him off lol