**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War

Anyone know what the cross swords on the Alliance War Boss means?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It means a cross fight ability is present
  • UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Sorry kind of new to War. What’s a crossfight ability
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

it's something that Mister Fantastic and a few others can put on the boss of a fight to help other mates.
    Pretty sure it's only him.
  • UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    The swords appear on Thing Boss
    edited November 2020

The swords appear on Thing Boss

yep that just shows someone has used their ability for other teammates to take advantage of against Thing.
    Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

yeah "technically" with a "crossfight" but he's not the only champ that has an ability they can use that allows teammates an advantage on the Boss fight. that's more so what i meant lol
    He isn't? Huh... 🤔
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Only other one I know of is Air Walker, but there might be others.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    Lol nah he's not. White Mags too .. there's another one that I can't remember I think too ... Torch's pre fight can be shared if you have a Torch ... just thinking of things that other teammates can benefit from.
    Torches preflight only affects torch
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
    Crys23 said:

Lormif said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

He isn't? Huh... 🤔
    And only for the torch who activated it. Trust me, i tried it a few days ago.
    i know. that's what i said. if you have a Torch. i thought for sure though that other teammates who had a Torch as well could use the prefight .. oh well scratch him off lol