**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Throne Breaker Compromise

I have been seeing a lot of people complain about not having a good 6 star option to rank 3 to become Throne Breaker even after they fully complete explore Act 6. I can see frustrations when you finish up a quest just to get screwed over by bad RNG. How about Kabam offer two different ways to become a Throne Breaker. Either complete Act 6 and have a 6 star 3 rank like the we have currently or fully explore Act 6 and become a Throne Breaker. This way players won’t have to rely on luck and they can become Throne Breakers when they test their skills. Thoughts?

Comments

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    This is a really good idea, but I don't think there's any chance of Kabam implementing it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Act 6 Expo trash. Complete abyss for TB cause Kabam is ignoring cavs. Pray for good luck or hold out for an r3 option. That's what I'm doing at least, hoping that it turns out alright

I'm saving my units for Abyss Completion at this point and if I get Mutant, Tech, or Mystic from my T5CC crystal (or even a 6* Skill AG and T5CC), I'll be one of the lucky ones and can get TB without even exploring any chapter of Act 6. And while I'm hoping that happens, it still just doesn't feel right at all that I could do that while players that have explored all of Act 6 and have more than 1 Abyss path completed still don't have TB.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The basic problem is making the bar too low for TB in first place.

I should of always been locked behind 100% act 6 (before they nerf it to the ground)
    1 r3 in this current age is no issue for anyone running 7x5 aq and doing decent level war..

The problem always comes back to people thinking they can’t rank up a perceived ‘non god’ r3 champ

I still think TB should have been saved for 7.1 or 7.2.

The problem with that is they already said it is not going to be ‘hard’ content. I assume act 6 exploration is hard that act 7
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Seems like there is no appeasing cavalier players. It’s either your way or the high way and disagree with anyone who doesn’t share your opinion. I really hope Kabam raise the threshold to 5 to rank 3 or highe

The game just cannot grow if they set the bar lower. Everyone wants champagne rewards on a beer roster.
    I would never choose champagne over beer. But i gladly accept the new title “beer roster” over the lame “cavalier.”
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

1 r3 in this current age is no issue for anyone running 7x5 aq and doing decent level war..

The problem always comes back to people thinking they can’t rank up a perceived ‘non god’ r3 champ

The vast majority of the people upset with the requirements aren't doing that for AQ/AW though. I'm sure there are some unlucky outliers but most I've seen are running map 6 with minimal modifiers or even map 5 for AQ.

Monk1 said:

The vast majority of the people upset with the requirements aren't doing that for AQ/AW though. I'm sure there are some unlucky outliers but most I've seen are running map 6 with minimal modifiers or even map 5 for AQ.
    Exactly. If your not playing the highest content available regular then can’t moan that others are ahead.

I mean what even is map 5 and 6 😂
    The second they added t5cc to honor rewards anyone who was capable of doing the map should have hopped on that. That would have been like 6-7 months of getting 10% t5cc frags basically weekly.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Exactly. If your not playing the highest content available regular then can’t moan that others are ahead.

What a “champagne roster” thing to say.
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

I'm currently back doing map 6 and not pushing AW anymore. Decided to take a break since there's essentially no reason to continue pushing in the game currently. Me getting my 14th R3 a few weeks faster isn't gonna change anything. I'm also not complaining about how slowly I'm getting t5cc right now 😂. We'll see how I feel about the game after I finish the next story chapter and V6 though.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Lol. 1-5 is straightforward. 6 can be annoying. No experience with 7.
    "No experience with map 7" tells me everything I need to know about your account. You sit here screaming RNG when you are only relying on 1 source for that fully formed t5cc. You aren't the type they are targeting for this title.

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

"No experience with map 7" tells me everything I need to know about your account. You sit here screaming RNG when you are only relying on 1 source for that fully formed t5cc. You aren't the type they are targeting for this title.
    Man, you're slow. SORRY, but I don't care who it's 'meant for' when things like the glory store and daily crystals come into play. I'm grinding for the title one way or another lol, just voicing my opinion.
    If your concern is something like the glory store, wouldn't be be trying to get as much glory as possible as well? Know what map gets you more glory?

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Man, you're slow. SORRY, but I don't care who it's 'meant for' when things like the glory store and daily crystals come into play. I'm grinding for the title one way or another lol, just voicing my opinion.
    Of course you don't care. You don't have it but you think you deserve it. You called me a man-child in the other thread and not calling me slow. You aren't voicing a opinion, you are throwing a temper tantrum because others have what you want.

All anyone has done is tell you and others what Kabam already told everyone in the TB announcement thread. They released the title early because story content isn't challenging anymore.

I've been TB for awhile now and I can tell you none of the stuff is that great.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

I have been seeing a lot of people complain about not having a good 6 star option to rank 3 to become Throne Breaker even after they fully complete explore Act 6. I can see frustrations when you finish up a quest just to get screwed over by bad RNG. How about Kabam offer two different ways to become a Throne Breaker. Either complete Act 6 and have a 6 star 3 rank like the we have currently or fully explore Act 6 and become a Throne Breaker. This way players won’t have to rely on luck and they can become Throne Breakers when they test their skills. Thoughts?

The people who have to rely on luck to get thronebreaker are not the target for thronebreaker
    Aren’t you the same guy who said the Cav deals are good? You know sensible this guys thoughts are folks

Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

If your concern is something like the glory store, wouldn't be be trying to get as much glory as possible as well? Know what map gets you more glory?
    I could get into an ally that runs map 6, then ease into 7 over tiem. BUT, it's my personal choice to run 5x5 in an ally with friends instead.
    Don't complain about RNG then if that's your plan.