**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

YESSSS MYSTIC AND SCIENCE PULL THROUGH

No doom, he was really my number 1 pick but I awakened mojo which Is amazing, I got cv who was my second pick, and I got void (now idk who to awaken if I get a generic for Christmas, void or omega)

Comments

• ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★

If ya get sigs, I’d go omega. If no sigs, I’d go void

I have like 20 generic sigs
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    also should I go for basic 6 star or next 6 star featured? i have 2 6 stars, pheonix and ghost
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

also should I go for basic 6 star or next 6 star featured? i have 2 6 stars, pheonix and ghost

Basic.
  • HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 113
    If you run Suicide Masteries, then Omega (people seem to neglect his near-reliance on them). If not, Void (he really suffers from Suicide Masteries). Both need high sig/max sig to reach their fullest potential/usability.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Claire! she's my second (or third) most wanted😍
    I'd definitely go Void for the AG.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

If you run Suicide Masteries, then Omega (people seem to neglect his near-reliance on them). If not, Void (he really suffers from Suicide Masteries). Both need high sig/max sig to reach their fullest potential/usability.

This is by far not true. Omega doesn’t need suicides. They don’t hurt him and the attack obviously helps but it really just makes him better for the first 10 seconds of the fight.
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Im too stuck between void and OR. Have CAIW awakened already