**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can the anniversary gift be story progression based?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
I get cavalier is basically the same if not worse than uncollected but there is no way for me to get 22% of a t5cc by then and I don't want another 5 star awakening gem or a 6 star, its gonna be so sad to watch throne breakers get a 6 star awakening gem or a t5cc selector and us that have done everything but the R3 to get more useless stuff. For Christmas, can you do right by the cavalier players just waiting?

Comments

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    And I know now this will get a **** load of disagrees from the trolls but if you wouldn't mind...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Cant wait for my 4 star night thrasher

Nothing wrong with Night Thrasher.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

You’ve lost your mind if you think Thronebreakers will get a 6* AG or a full t5cc selector for the Christmas gift.

Precedent suggests a 6* AG crystal is possible. Last year cav for 5* AG, the year before top gift was 5* AG crystal. I guess it’s of course possible we get the same gift as last year, but since we’ve fully moved to a point where 5* AG are given out like candy I’d hope not. And it would also incentivise the players to buy 6* sig stones offers...

It would probably be more believable if they didn’t just pay wall a 6* AG crystal behind 18,000 units (nearly $600) this weekend. To think they’d just give one away a month from now is extremely hard to believe
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    OGAvenger said:

OGAvenger said:

You’ve lost your mind if you think Thronebreakers will get a 6* AG or a full t5cc selector for the Christmas gift.

Precedent suggests a 6* AG crystal is possible. Last year cav for 5* AG, the year before top gift was 5* AG crystal. I guess it’s of course possible we get the same gift as last year, but since we’ve fully moved to a point where 5* AG are given out like candy I’d hope not. And it would also incentivise the players to buy 6* sig stones offers...

It would probably be more believable if they didn’t just pay wall a 6* AG crystal behind 18,000 units (nearly $600) this weekend. To think they’d just give one away a month from now is extremely hard to believe
    That’s probably true, but then last year the AG was part of the 10k tier bundle so behind 15k units, not that different a situation.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

I can see a 6* ag crystal, but not a t5cc
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    I’ll be honest...you guys made a compelling argument. I’ll still be surprised if we get a 6* AG crystal, but at least it will be a nice surprise if it happens
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

The anniversary gift was always (and will be again this year) based on your account age. The christmas gift will be progression based but no one knows what it will be.
    Though if you want the same as thronebreakers you'll be disappointed

So wait a second, if my account is 5 years old but I’ve been playing on and off and have only been around for one or two anniversaries will I get a second or third year gift or a 5 year gift?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

I think this time we'll get 4* Silver Surfer.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Djin said:

Arsoz said:

I think this time we'll get 4* Silver Surfer.
    We get one of the two champs released last December
    December 2019 only Silver Surfer was released.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

And I know now this will get a **** load of disagrees from the trolls but if you wouldn't mind...

Theyve always been progression based, but since you dont want it to be this year im sure kabam will change everything.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    The point is that skill content is used as a qualifier instead of RNG or cash. I.E. I did act 6, hardest fughts pre nerf, just dont have a fully formed t5cc, very close but no cigar. Thank you for your time in posting though, I'm sure everyone appreciates it.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Theyve always been progression based, but since you dont want it to be this year im sure kabam will change everything.
    I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t do irony here. We have folks planning to spend thousands of dollars on virtual gifting crystals they won’t actual give anyone, to win resources they already have, for characters they don’t actually own. So, irony doesn’t really land here.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m sorry, sir, but we don’t do irony here. We have folks planning to spend thousands of dollars on virtual gifting crystals they won’t actual give anyone, to win resources they already have, for characters they don’t actually own. So, irony doesn’t really land here.
    thats what she said
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    How do I even check how old my account is? I think I am either 3 or 4 but want to double check
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

My bad. I forgot.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Will3808 said:

Voltolos said:

The anniversary gift was always (and will be again this year) based on your account age. The christmas gift will be progression based but no one knows what it will be.
    Though if you want the same as thronebreakers you'll be disappointed

So wait a second, if my account is 5 years old but I’ve been playing on and off and have only been around for one or two anniversaries will I get a second or third year gift or a 5 year gift?
    Cmon dawg obviously you will get the 5 year gift
    I truthfully didn’t know so thank you
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd rather get 5 6* sig stone crystals than another 5* AG
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    The Anniversary gift for Cavalier won't be the same as for the Throne breaker. if you don't believe me then watch the ongoing deals we have for cyber weekends/black friday and also check out the recently announced changes to the sigil for throne breakers.. so yeah.