**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake bug?

So I'm just doing the daily SQ as usual. I get to the Thing for today's and I go in with Quake. At the beginning, the fight is going as usual but then later on he just plays really passive. He doesn't dash in once for at least 20 seconds. During this time I'm just holding heavy. All of a sudden my heavy gets released and I go to heavy again only for it to do no damage. Odd, I thought. I wait for the stun to come around and it does no damage. Weird. I start to record and I wait again. Still no damage. Must be a bug, maybe.
https://youtu.be/vLerTBSXw1Q

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,417 ★★★★
    Maybe you having lost connection to the servers is part of it?

Weird about that no damage though, I've been quaking that fight lots today and had no issues.

Nice Quake & Shake technique BTW - I just can't get the evade rhythm down.
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

I think it was the connection by the bottom of the screen, so the game wasn't responsive. Sorry about that man

Oh damn.
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117

Maybe you having lost connection to the servers is part of it?

Weird about that no damage though, I've been quaking that fight lots today and had no issues.

Nice Quake & Shake technique BTW - I just can't get the evade rhythm down.

I've had plenty of connection issues in the past when using Quake but this has never happened. Had issues today in AQ but the fight was still normal.
    And cheers, it came by quite quickly for me.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    You know stuff won't work in your favour when that red icon pops up in the corner. :'(

I remember fighting the Grandmaster and the icon popped up and good lord did I start freaking out.