**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How should I invest my 5* Sig stones?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,688 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all -

Would appreciate your advice. For some context, I’ve been playing just shy of 5 months and am at best a mediocre player at this point. I became uncollected a few weeks back so will soon be focusing my attention on Cavalier.

This weekend I had some pretty amazing RNG luck combined with a cyber weekend spending spree, and those two combined with some hard work over the past few months has me well positioned right now.

I managed to pull and then dupe 5* Quake, Ghost (who I then awakened with a tech class gem), Cap IW (who I then awakened with a science class gem), and Thing. To give you a sense for how lucky I was this weekend I even pulled 5* versions of Wasp and Ant Man, which normally wouldn’t get me that excited except for the Ghost synergies. These all came in addition to my existing 5* hyperion (awakened, sig level 40) and AA (Awakened, sig level 18).

I’m definitely not a good enough player to take full advantage of Quake so will put her to the side for a few months. I may or may not be good enough for Ghost - I’ve been playing around with the whole dash back/phase/wait for two strikes/4 hit combo thing and had some good initial success, but suspect it will take me at least a few months to master her - assuming I can.

I have about 400 5* sig stones and I’m trying to decide how to invest them - particularly given my current skill level. I’m really effective with Cap IW (have him maxed as a 4* and have played him quite a bit) as well as AA. My inclination is to max Cap and get AA to 100 (to get him to 33.3 reduction in ability accuracy/neurotoxin), then throw the remainder to Ghost once I determine I can effectively play her. Does this make sense? Or should I prioritize Ghost for the investment since she will certainly be a character I use not only for Cavalier but beyond. Or split across the three of them relatively evenly?

Thanks for the advice

How should I invest my 5* Sig stones? 19 votes

Invest in the champions I’m currently effective with (Max Cap first, then AA to 100) before Ghost
78%
Ab_SamadTommJSDAlbi⁴7²00⁴MeebletonNimorFabwiziFluffy_pawsGiuliameijAryan2335AmnetiesWill3808[Deleted User]JoshKosh557Scarcity27FritoPlay 15 votes
Invest now in Ghost. Leftovers for Cap/AA
10%
ReferenceBarani7da 2 votes
Split evenly across all three (capping AA at 100)
10%
MarvzeliusGardener 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Invest in the champions I’m currently effective with (Max Cap first, then AA to 100) before Ghost
    Cap's sig gives him so much utility and you want it at max so you can rely on it because you know even at 95% it'll fail when you really need it. So I'd say he goes straight to sig 200.

I might use the sigs on Ghost (I can't believe I'm about to say this) over AA (not me personally, but for normal, sane people). AA doesn't really NEED to be at (I think @Kill_Grey said it was sig 112 for 100% AAR at 3 neuros). You'll just need more neuros at a lower sig
    But. I'm not sure. I know Ghost's power gain while phasing is crazy good but I've not got much experience with it and how it scales.

All 3 are gonna be insanely helpful for Cav and beyond tho. AA's been my mvp for basically everything I've done so far. I'd still be in act 1.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,688 ★★★★
    Thanks to all for your input. Fluffy_paws you are correct - it is 112 vs. 100. Must have misread Auntm.ai