**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking up a champion i like rather than the one i need

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★

Hi everyone, i recently pulled professor X from the featured crystal, i saw videos on how to use him effectively and couldn't think I would have been able to use him properly but after a lot of practice and fighting winter soldier a bunch of times i finally learned how he works ,( still trying to do better).

I really like his playstyle and i don't know why but i really like ramp up champions so i took him to r4 and i wanna take him to rank 5.

Here's the pickle though with the upcoming variant theme of "villians", i think I would need magneto and being the OP champion that he is , i think he's long overdue a rank up. And variant is the most valuable piece of content for me since it has helped me to procure rank up resources and awaken good champs .

So I'm kinda confused here. If you guys have any suggestions it would be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Comments

• H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

If you like Professor X so much then rank him up

Yeah I'm really leaning towards him. Hopefully i won't regret it.
    abqber said:

You can rank up Magneto and use him to clear upcoming content and from the rewards you get, you can max out champs you like. There's a 4-5 gem from completion assuming the reward structure doesn't change, if that's a mutant you'll be all set. Even if it isn't, there's a full t5b that you can use towards your Prof X rankup. The game is sometimes about making choices like this, you'll have to rankup champs with undeniable value and rely on them to get you resources to rank up champs you enjoy.
    Cheers!

Yes i suppose if I pull a 4 to 5 mutant gem then, definitely he's getting the gem.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    H3neRy said:

Rookiie said:

I'm sure you won't. And plus Magneto is here to stay, you can always rank him up later on.
    Rookiie said:

H3neRy said:

Rookiie said:

I'm sure you won't. And plus Magneto is here to stay, you can always rank him up later on.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll rank mags up later.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    H3neRy said:

Rookiie said:

H3neRy said:

Rookiie said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll rank mags up later.
    Anytime bud! Have fun!
  • MAGS MAGS MAGS !!!!!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rank Up who you like more. I would say Prof X is your case then
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Who m i kidding.
    I love mags house of X more than Og mags.
    And find it easy to play with HOX mags.
    So no judgement here.
    Do what u like. It's your account.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Have h completed act 6 yet? If not do magneto then use the 1-2 gem on prof x... there’s ALOT of villains for the upcoming variant. Make sure u even need more ranked up for it before only doing magneto for that purpose