**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 3 ...1.2 magneto boss

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Got a 5* ghost few weeks back. Thought to do a initial run in v3 today. It was all good until the real gangsta magneto came in. Phasing doesn't work. How do i take him down? Any suggestions?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fights was extremely easy with Ghost prebuff. You're probably gonna have to use another tech. If not tech, maybe torch or Havok.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Fights was extremely easy with Ghost prebuff. You're probably gonna have to use another tech. If not tech, maybe torch or Havok.

Yeah mahn. I didn't have the counters that time. Andd....all classes except tech has 50% reduced attack.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    V3 provides AAR immunity to tech champs but that doesn't get rid of the other magnetised benefits. Probably just use any other tech champ tbh.
  • Options

V3 provides AAR immunity to tech champs but that doesn't get rid of the other magnetised benefits. Probably just use any other tech champ tbh.

Will Mysterio work?
  • Options
    Junais said:

Will Mysterio work?
    So long as you remember that Magneto won't miss because he's metal
  • Options

Junais said:

Will Mysterio work?
    Plus the block penetration is quite a lot.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    I personally used 5 star r3 sentinel, playing only on intercepts and sp2, pity I didn't record it because that was probably my best fight ever, took him down to 5% with him, it's really tough though.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    my mans i feel ur pain i did it with ghost warlock and sentinel and just soldiered through luckily you dont have many paths so its not an insane unit usage
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Rocket and starlord took care of him for me
  • Options
    Ab_Samad said:

Post buff? Really?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Junais said:

Will Mysterio work?
    Plus the block penetration is quite a lot.
    oh and the helmet will break if he triggers his SP2 and I think his SP1 which apply Armour Break iirc, probably pick a better option
  • Options

oh and the helmet will break if he triggers his SP2 and I think his SP1 which apply Armour Break iirc, probably pick a better option

Just finished the quest, used sunspot. It went very well.
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Ab_Samad said:

Post buff? Really?
    Yes