**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected, could be my first time spending in the game. Is it worth it getting Odin's Vault offer?

-5* Awakening Gem
-75x 5* generic signature stone
-1 5* Nexus crystal
-25 000 5* shard
-1 t5b
- 1 000 000

I'm currently at 5.3.1 content-wise, no variant finished, fully explored this month's uncollected event quest.

these are my champs

my masteries

I believe I'm pretty decent at the game as I got uncollected with just 4*(I know some guys can do it with just 3* but I'm not that insane I guess lol) but right now I feel like I can't progress in the game much and I'm quite tired of grinding arena as I have been doing it ever since I started playing(started beginning of October I think). Currently, I'm exploring Act 4(not even close to finishing it lol) and still doing some arena here and there.

Not gonna lie I felt pretty bummed out when I pulled Mordo twice, iron fist and green goblin after I saved up 50k 5* shards, and maybe the reason I'm posting this now like what are the odds? lol but not really mad about it as I understand it's all rng. I got Mr. Sinister from featured 5* reward from spending gamma, I got archangel from a legendary crystal and awakened him with the generic gem reward from spending gamma, and got SS with a 5* crystal shard opening and pulled her again along with Mordo, iron fist and green goblin.

Well, that is kind of my 2-month journey of playing the game lol. Now I would actually appreciate some advice from you good peeps on where do I continue from here on out if it is worth it buying some deals and packages, on which heroes I can rank to help me advance content-wise, or just keep going free to play and grind it till I don't like it lol.

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    You can get it if you want to i am Uncollected too and i just decided to buy all the Perter parkers, if you feel like going for the Odins then go for it its very good.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'd second that. It's your money. If you can spare it and you want to spend, then do it. I would suggest using it wisely.
  • Options
    MahMan999MahMan999 Posts: 18
    Gardener said:

You can get it if you want to i am Uncollected too and i just decided to buy all the Perter parkers, if you feel like going for the Odins then go for it its very good.

Did you pull some sweet 5* from those legendary crystals? 😏😂. I’m contemplating on buying that offer as well but with my luck, I don't know if I can actually get a decent hero to help me advance 😂

I'd second that. It's your money. If you can spare it and you want to spend, then do it. I would suggest using it wisely.

ya I don't really know if I could advance without spending I know I could but it's gonna be a bit slow and like I said I'm tired of grinding the arena, for now, lol I might really bite the bullet here 😂 thanks for the advice guys
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Nothing actually guarantees you the pulls from them will be good too, does it??
    There are chances they are bad to, only making you regret using your money?
    Just an idea.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Your coin mate. Remember it's a gamble those crystals can very well be pat or fixit. You like the game and want to spend that's on you. It could potentially be a good champ as well always think the price point and how you would react with whoever you deem is worse champ in game. If the anwser is oh well the other stuff helps me now then the deal is right. If you would walk out saying he sucked and everything else is useless to me now then pass on the deal another is around the corner.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    It i where at the place you are right now and I had the money I would by it. It has good value for your level.
    But it’s always your personal choice to spend.
  • Options
    Nocko said:

If you are going to spend on this game, these are the times to do it
    I would say at this stage, you're completing content and rolling through pretty nicely, you'll be surprised at how quickly things start to turn for you.

If you're on the fence about it, i would say dont spend.

Just an idea.

Your coin mate. Remember it's a gamble those crystals can very well be pat or fixit. You like the game and want to spend that's on you. It could potentially be a good champ as well always think the price point and how you would react with whoever you deem is worse champ in game. If the anwser is oh well the other stuff helps me now then the deal is right. If you would walk out saying he sucked and everything else is useless to me now then pass on the deal another is around the corner.

Snurris said:

It i where at the place you are right now and I had the money I would by it. It has good value for your level.

thank you for all the advice guys. thinking about it this past few hours I think ill pull the trigger, I'm really liking the game right, got some money to spare, and bad pulls on this offer wouldn't really deter me from the game. I could still complete the monthly quest, rewards from aq and aw could still give me shards and from there maybe I could get lucky I would just take it easy with the arenas from now on as I think it is the main reason I got a bit burned out lol

will post my pulls on this thread after work
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    MahMan999 said:

Nocko said:

If you are going to spend on this game, these are the times to do it
    I would say at this stage, you're completing content and rolling through pretty nicely, you'll be surprised at how quickly things start to turn for you.

If you're on the fence about it, i would say dont spend.

Just an idea.

Snurris said:

thank you for all the advice guys. thinking about it this past few hours I think ill pull the trigger, I'm really liking the game right, got some money to spare, and bad pulls on this offer wouldn't really deter me from the game. I could still complete the monthly quest, rewards from aq and aw could still give me shards and from there maybe I could get lucky I would just take it easy with the arenas from now on as I think it is the main reason I got a bit burned out lol

will post my pulls on this thread after work
    Be warned, deals leave in 9 or 10 hours
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★
    it's NOT worth it, u can get unlucky and just waste money for nothing and besides u can just grind your life away at arena to get the same amount of units
  • Options
    welp I got vulture massacre human torch hulk buster and drax can't say I'm so happy with the pulls but such is life lol

human torch is insane I know and hulk buster can be of some use(have yet to read about it)

you!!! yes you ill get you next time!!!! :D
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    If you’re gonna use the units anyway I don’t see why not
    They’re not amazing deals but not terrible for your progression status - hopefully if you do the 5* nexus drops doom or another very very useful champ

Edit: saw you already did 😆- but ht is an abyss horseman and hulk buster is also really good
    Not bad pulls at all imo
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @MahMan999 this is me 2cent:
    don’t be in a rush with the game. You can easily burn out and then decide to take a break. Work at it at reasonable pace, balance life with it. Whatever you miss today will one day circle back.
    regarding your money and units, priority what you need and have self control to ensure to go through with it. RNG is a gamble, don’t spend lots of units/money of stuff like that. Mastery isn’t RNG. So if my mastery needs more work, I’d rather use units there than buy cavaliers. And these mastery will go along way to help you with progression.
    Regardless, we have the right to do whatever we want with what’s ours.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    MahMan999 said:

Gardener said:

Did you pull some sweet 5* from those legendary crystals? 😏😂. I’m contemplating on buying that offer as well but with my luck, I don't know if I can actually get a decent hero to help me advance 😂

ya I don't really know if I could advance without spending I know I could but it's gonna be a bit slow and like I said I'm tired of grinding the arena, for now, lol I might really bite the bullet here 😂 thanks for the advice guys
    It was actually my first time pulling a 5* from a legendary crystal for every 2 legends i opened i got a 5* but sadly, all the 5*s i got was trash i got a Luke cage, nightcrawler, kahmala khan, iron fist, and some more trash champs.
    I got 2 good champs though i got 5* STARK SPIDEY AND OLD MAN LOGAN, so i would say its worth it. Because from the units i got from the peter parkers i bouhgt the 1000 unit offer and that gave me the materials for my first rank 4!
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve done a lot of arena my friend to get suicides unlocked. It might be worth it but as a ftp player I’d say probably not.