**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To those with the TB title

2»

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    ^ Beyond 1-time rewards such as Act 6 Chapter and Variant rewards, of course.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Abyss completion was my first one but I didn't have anyone to use it on for months, then act 6 exploration which also didn't help me. Then I did abyss exploration and got two more T5c I couldn't use. I've since formed one more T5c from map 7 (close to another two also), event quests and occasional deals. Pulled some OK 6* champs so been able to use 3/5 T5c.

Thronebreaker is hard to get, but it's getting a lot easier now that people don't have to explore hard content to do it. I'd say if you're grinding map 7 and event quests it'll take 4 months or so from scratch.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

I don’t run Map7, never done it. Did map5 in the past. My ally now run 442 it’s a relax ally. My progress in Act 6: 100% 6.1, 50+% 6.2 and 6.3, initial run on 6.4. I skip motivation—crushing quest so I can focus on my 100% Act 6 journey. I will circle back to those quest.
    Abyss completion: No. Don’t have the time to grind and save units. Maybe, it’s not as bad as I think. But I feel I’m not ready yet.
    Variants: 100% all 5.
    LOL: 100% ( but I doubt it had t5cc)

I was an occasionally spender, use to get the sigil and unit deal every month and that’s about it. Maybe I might go for those now that I’m back at the game a relax way. One time I was closing a bank account and decided to spend the cash on cavaliers but regretted it and stopped right away. Spread some friends with halal but I could have gotten more plates with the cav cash.

But I’m in no rush to get this TB title, took a break and didn’t even know about it until this weekend. I will take my time and hopefully from side quest, EQs and other contents that doesn’t require loads of units I will get there. Just a matter of time I think.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I can’t be bothered to wait for the godly worthy champion to be r3. I will just take any random champion based on what t5cc I have and powerhorse act 6 for the title. Because I know the rank up materials will be more available later on which in turn makes the rank up on champions much easier.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Meebleton said:

This fallacy that people keep trying to put out there that the only way to get t5cc is to spend money is just absolutely ridiculous. Run map 7. If you can't manage that, then maybe you shouldn't be sitting at the highest progression title 2 months after it existed.

And that, if you have the time/roster for it
    The time aspect is an issue for some admittedly. Those people also willingly play a game that focuses on alliance event involvement. If they don't have the time to devote to those events they're still choosing to play the game and should know they will be slowed due to that. The roster aspect, if they don't have the roster to handle map 7 then they have absolutely zero business worrying about having a completely new progression title right after it exists.
    I haven't found the biggest difference in time commitment when comparing Maps 6 and 7. The biggest issue is getting those early nodes in each section down quickly. But with some early movement and solid communication (simple letting someone know the node is down), time isn't much of an issue.
    I don't feel there is either personally. We finished map 7 in my 4loki BG faster than we finish map 6 in my current alliance. It takes more planning and communication is all.

People like to say you have to live in the game to do map 7 though so whatever makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    Kinda do though. Me personally I have 8 hrs blocks that I put up amazing numbers in allaince events but what map 7 is gonna take someone that has 8hrs a day to play hard but it's all in one go.
    A few minutes a few times a day is definitely not "living in the game"
    I'm not judging you mate. I don't care how many times you log it but to me 8hrs already in game a few more minutes here or there is me living in the game.

Hypothetical if I joined your allaince I blasted for 8 hrs then disappeared for let's just say 8 for sleep and another 4 with quality time with my family. That is 12 hours gone no word no nothing I'm just living my life, how long will I still be there?

I don't want to go out on Saturday with the family to the beach and say hold on i need to clear this node real quick. To me that is living in the game. You might think my 8 hr block is living in game it's all perspective. I don't want them to change aq or anything for me just pointing it out.
    And if that's how you feel, that's completely fine. You're also still making a choice to continue playing a game with massive focus on alliance event involvement. You can choose to participate at lower levels that suit the way you want to play but you will also hold back your own progression in doing so. Whether or not that is "fair" is completely irrelevant bc that's just how this game is set up which is definitely nothing new.

Eventually those resources trickle down to lower areas of the game. By that time usually there's something else to chase though..
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I will be doing Abyss soon. And it does not matter what t5cc I get. I will use it to r3 a champ. Get all the extra rewards from crystals and such to grow my roster even more. In the end, I will most likely use my r5 5* for a while still. And will be able to pull much greater champs to r3 in the future.
    I am lucky enough to have all the classes between my 18 6* champs.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My first was abyss completion in feb
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    If you get 10% per month and a normal distribution you'll have a cosmic or tech formed in ~42 months ~ May 2024
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Looking at that picture you are not in map7 aq.

Map 7 is far easier and less time consuming than map 6. Yes it costs a bit more to enter but in general very easy.

This way you get t5cc regular. Then can join the mew world problem... not enough t2a
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    thanks guys for the advice!
    I was not complaining about the requirements to become TB, I just wanted to evaluate my situation.
    Yeah I don't play map 7 so I'll push for the 6.1, 6.2, and variant 5 100% exploration and then the abyss (I need to grind units). I don't want to go back to 6.4 for the exploration atm (I lack the skills to do it)
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Mitriax said:

How much time did it take you to get your first T5cc?

I just completed act 6, and I need to rank 3 a 6-star champ to get the TB title.
    Here is my current situation with my catalysts, I have 6-star options for each class except cosmic:
    When do you think I'll be able to form my first t5cc?
    Thanks

You won’t form one. You have to do an initial clear of abyss then rank up whatever class u pull from it. Other than my abyss t5cc, I still haven’t formed a full one and I completed act 6 the first week 6.4 was released. I’m close to cosmic if u consider 25% left “close” it’s just so hard to pull the same class from the few fragment crystals you do get...
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Meebleton said:

This fallacy that people keep trying to put out there that the only way to get t5cc is to spend money is just absolutely ridiculous. Run map 7. If you can't manage that, then maybe you shouldn't be sitting at the highest progression title 2 months after it existed.

And that, if you have the time/roster for it
    The time aspect is an issue for some admittedly. Those people also willingly play a game that focuses on alliance event involvement. If they don't have the time to devote to those events they're still choosing to play the game and should know they will be slowed due to that. The roster aspect, if they don't have the roster to handle map 7 then they have absolutely zero business worrying about having a completely new progression title right after it exists.
    I haven't found the biggest difference in time commitment when comparing Maps 6 and 7. The biggest issue is getting those early nodes in each section down quickly. But with some early movement and solid communication (simple letting someone know the node is down), time isn't much of an issue.
    I don't feel there is either personally. We finished map 7 in my 4loki BG faster than we finish map 6 in my current alliance. It takes more planning and communication is all.

People like to say you have to live in the game to do map 7 though so whatever makes them feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    Kinda do though. Me personally I have 8 hrs blocks that I put up amazing numbers in allaince events but what map 7 is gonna take someone that has 8hrs a day to play hard but it's all in one go.
    A few minutes a few times a day is definitely not "living in the game"
    I'm not judging you mate. I don't care how many times you log it but to me 8hrs already in game a few more minutes here or there is me living in the game.

Hypothetical if I joined your allaince I blasted for 8 hrs then disappeared for let's just say 8 for sleep and another 4 with quality time with my family. That is 12 hours gone no word no nothing I'm just living my life, how long will I still be there?

I don't want to go out on Saturday with the family to the beach and say hold on i need to clear this node real quick. To me that is living in the game. You might think my 8 hr block is living in game it's all perspective. I don't want them to change aq or anything for me just pointing it out.
    And if that's how you feel, that's completely fine. You're also still making a choice to continue playing a game with massive focus on alliance event involvement. You can choose to participate at lower levels that suit the way you want to play but you will also hold back your own progression in doing so. Whether or not that is "fair" is completely irrelevant bc that's just how this game is set up which is definitely nothing new.

Eventually those resources trickle down to lower areas of the game. By that time usually there's something else to chase though..
    I see that but that's the thing I don't want that but apparently I need that.

Pretty sure you said you had a ton of r5 and explored act 6 and aol before you did a r3.

Think about that now in context I don't know which you done first seeing what cav got slashed to would which ever one you did first sat on that t5cc or ranked anyone? That is what matters.

This is this 1st title that forces people to rank someone. Let's say you get a nexus crystal that has ghost, aegon (who you will dupe) or rhulk. You got a t5cc so to get access to the deals that are truly revelant to your account you have to choose rhulk. He isn't a bad r3 at all but would you make that choice. Seeing right now what cav deals were and what tb deals were.

I don't care what they would have tied this too. Act 6 run through, explore or book 2 run through. Some thing that is achievable but anything that forces that choice is wrong.