**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ant-Man Special 1 Bug

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I play on iPhone XR version 14.2 with Verizon on/off WiFi in the latest version of the game (I think 29.0.0 or whatever).

In every mode of play, whether I’m fighting as him or against him, Ant-Man has a disconnect when striking during his Special 1. Sometimes he misses the first hit, but always hits his 2nd hit. After that, the opponent is able to block for some reason and not be hit by the kick (or 3rd hit) and last hit (after shrinking then growing).

First —> Hit

Second —> Hit

Third —> Block

Fourth/Last —> Block

In my photos, I am fighting against Ant-Man... where I allow myself to be hit at the start of the Special 1, but then I’m able to block those important last two hits... which can lead to immediate counter hits. Please fix this as I actually use Ant-Man offensively.

Thank you,
The Exit

Comments

• @TheExit27 This has been ongoing for over a year now. Here's a video I recorded and uploaded to YouTube. It says it was uploaded "1 year ago." If the champ is backed against the wall, the 1st hit, and all subsequent hits will connect. If not, he seems to systematically whiff the 1st hit, in turn allowing the rest to be blocked. I showcase all of the above in the video. I distinctly remember posting it here, but as it was over a year ago, I cannot for the life of me remember which thread it was in.

(Note : Just turn off the sound. My old case made popping noises with every tap or swipe, and I didn't realize the record function captured external sounds, lol).

https://youtu.be/eUhuuDV5G5k
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    He's not the only champion who does this actually. There are lot more. I still find warlock's SP1's first hit whiffing ocassionally.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    @SiriusBreak
    It only just started happening to me... which is very weird. I didn’t realize this is a year-long issue.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

He's not the only champion who does this actually. There are lot more. I still find warlock's SP1's first hit whiffing ocassionally.

This Warlock issue has only occurred to me once. Oddly, after I first heard about it a month or so ago. But as far as bugs go, I’ve always had that sp3 issue with Omega Red... yet never had the Nick Fury issues (either the sp1 bug or the decoy bug). It’s very weird to me how these issues aren’t occurring to everyone all at once.