**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Returning Player...Im in shock

I used to run in a gold 1 alliance and had a bunch of 5/65s and couple of rank 2 6 stars and got up to 6.3. I took a long, long time off from the game and started a new account last month. With the amazing events in November and knowing how to play the game I was able to get uncollected in a month without spending.

Because of that I have gotten a 5 star generic awakening gem before any 4 star awakening gem....What a world this is for new players. No complaints, but to think how long it used to take us vets to get a 5 star awakening gem.

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When Kabam says something like "to maintain the balance in game" actually it is creating more imbalance.
    - In order to attract new players, thus offering "faster track" to UC technically through easy access to 5*/6* for those newly start/early stage/lower level players;
    - In order to milk those whales on top, offering purchase of T5CC selector (which mods have mentioned that this is not gonna happen as this is "scare" resource);
    - As a result, those in the middle are the mostly affected. The value of Cavalier diminish at increasing rate and the gap between UC and Cavalier are narrowed, whilst widen the gap between Cavalier and TB with that r3 6* paywall.

Congrats for returning and quick UC achievement. Hope you can keep the passion on this game.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

well now you need yo be a 30mill to be in low rank silver and about 50mill to stay in gold, unless you know someone at kabam :o

yea some things are better, b0t AW matchmaking is @$ worse as it can be...last wars we fought ppl 10mill smaller, 20mill stronger, 25mill stronger, same size(rare yo get fair fight), 5mill smaller, 35mill stronger, 15mill stronger and this one is 8mill smaller...

let same size alliances fight each other, im sick of fighting whales who all got max 6* r3 in profile and who spam every potion and boost there is :o

Well that’s straight up lies, my alliance is comfortably in gold 1 and we are about 35mil rating, and there’s some very average players here.

May I suggest that you and your alliance stop dying, that tends to lead to more wins.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yeah......5* are devalued so much these days.....