**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Showdown Semi-final 2

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
Premiering in less than 10 mins. Here's the link if you're interested:

https://youtu.be/N_ujXo9Jnzg

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Live right now!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I hope you win @Akumaccb

I wonder if it's actually live or pre recorded
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I hope you win @Akumaccb

I wonder if it's actually live or pre recorded
    It’s pre recorded (also, my mans doing really well)
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

I hope you win @Akumaccb

Gave it my best shot but I fell way short. I promise to turn up from the very beginning of given another shot next year. That’s if I even qualify that is 😂 so many awesome players out there ya know!
    Tbh I’m pretty ashamed at sneaking that win at Apdo’s expense.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

I hope you guys were throughly entertained. I must apologize for the nerves that made me look a wee bit foolish, but yet again I’m so thankful to be able to hang with the big boys in Asia!! No spoilers from me for those who have yet to watch, but big it up for both my bois Apdo and Angerdanger!

Not at all foolish! You played better than 90% of people here could ever have. Also put on a splendid show and displayed great skill. The winner of the rounds could've easily have gone either way. Commiserations. 🙇

Akumaccb said:

I hope you guys were throughly entertained. I must apologize for the nerves that made me look a wee bit foolish, but yet again I’m so thankful to be able to hang with the big boys in Asia!! No spoilers from me for those who have yet to watch, but big it up for both my bois Apdo and Angerdanger!

Not at all foolish! You played better than 90% of people here could ever have. Also put on a splendid show and displayed great skill. The winner of the rounds could've easily have gone either way. Commiserations. 🙇
    You have my utmost thanks, truly I treasure this once in a lifetime experience!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    That was a great Showdown! I love this format more than the Comic-Con version. Congrats to all the participants. A great show of skills.
    My hope is that for next year more countries are included, legal issues in local regions notwithstanding.
    Then it’ll be an even more inclusive worldwide tourney!
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    It was real fun to watch. Good job to all of you
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

I hope you win @Akumaccb

Gave it my best shot but I fell way short. I promise to turn up from the very beginning of given another shot next year. That’s if I even qualify that is 😂 so many awesome players out there ya know!
    I'm watching the vod right now, and you played incredibly!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    no offense to the americas, but this round was far more entertaining. The skill was incredible each and every round
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Apart from a couple of instances where nerves clearly got to each of the competitors or a truly great choice of defender was placed, the skills on show here were immense. unbelievable effort from all 3!!! Well done!