**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 'all rounder' champs

We have many tier lists for the best champs, but these are often split between best attackers and best defenders and of course some champs are considered the best for certain match ups, nodes and content.

For this discussion, who do you think are great all rounder champs for all types of content (e.g. for general questing, AQ, AW attack, AW defense etc)? They don't have to be the best in a specific field, just great all rounders.

I would say champs like Dr Doom, Domino and awakened Nick Fury. Who do you like?

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Nick fury
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Deadass Red Goblin. Not the best but a lot better than what people give him credit for.
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Doom, Magneto, Fury, Warlock.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Ronin or Emma frost.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    My answer was based on just one single champ. No synergy or anything.

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Blade, BWCV, Voodoo, Colossus, Guardian
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Quake and Ghost because no one has said them yet for whatever reason

Emma and Claire are other great all rounders. Sorc supreme as well
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    Guillotine 2099. good attacker and defender. for endgame story quests her ramp-up damage output is amazing and also has immunity. for event quests i usually use her for boss killer. for AQ, her regen allows me to use her without having to use a single health pot and and i can heal her in every fight if necessary. AW defense her digi-cloak and regen can be annoying to attackers and she always gets me some kills. AW attack her regen maintains her health throughout the war, power drain is good for power gain nodes too. It takes a while before you get used to her playstyle but she’s always in my team in most contents if she’s not locked
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80

Guillotine 2099. good attacker and defender. for endgame story quests her ramp-up damage output is amazing and also has immunity. for event quests i usually use her for boss killer. for AQ, her regen allows me to use her without having to use a single health pot and and i can heal her in every fight if necessary. AW defense her digi-cloak and regen can be annoying to attackers and she always gets me some kills. AW attack her regen maintains her health throughout the war, power drain is good for power gain nodes too. It takes a while before you get used to her playstyle but she’s always in my team in most contents if she’s not locked

I agree! Love the regen and her SP1 power control even on blocked attacks has saved me so many times
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Warlock and Emma frost (very underrated)
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Tigra, Ghost, Quake, Corvus, Colossus, Rulk, CapIW, Doom, Guilly99, Warlock, No specific order
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Ghost,Gully 2099,Void,Stealthy,CAPIW,Dr.Doom,Quake,Corvus,Warlock,Fury,BMCV
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    G99 for me any day.
    Then Void and Fury.
    Sorcerer supreme, Claire, Ghost and quake come just after, but aren't great defenders at times.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Aegon
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Claire Voyant