**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffed Daredevil worth rank up?

The_lokeshhhh05The_lokeshhhh05 Posts: 150
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have seen few video's of his gameplay, not really impressed but I felt many youtubers didn't get his mechanism. However this is just my opinion. So I'm asking yall does he worth rank up and awakening gem?
P.s. I also have killmonger, Falcon, elsa. Anyone among them a good option for awakening and ranking up?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Negatory. Nope nope nope. Squirrel girl and ronin are more worthy
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182

I’d definitely do Falcon over him.

Definitely
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    A lot of the skill class is better than his buffed version. He’s the off brand version of falcon
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Animation-wise, buffed DD improved a lot;
    Damage-wise, he is much better than pre-buffed version, that’s it.....he can’t be used to compare with other champs....otherwise, he is still disappointing~
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    I have all 4 champs. And they're all better at this stage. Elsa combines decent utility with massive damage that has good upkeep. Elsa's debuff shrug also is inbuilt (meaning you don't have to do any work for it) and it gives you a massive damage boost. KM has a lot of utility, and Falcon as a niche counter is better. DDHK ain't bad, but he's not getting ranked up anytime soon.
  • Options
    kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    zeezee57 said:

It hurts to say it but he's not worth the resources, without some much needed tweaks he'll be exactly where he has all along, in the arena and nowhere else.

Technically arenas are run for grinding with Suicides. Would you take the risk of running this suicide unfriendly champ?