**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another next R5 poll!

BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Still need to do all variants, only variant 5 completion done, act 5 just 5 more runs on 4.2.6(collector aka the units eater). Act 6.2.1 done. No Abyss, no Lab yet.

These are my current R5

Bonus, i'll show you the crown jewel of RNG, hope you like it as much as i do!!

Another next R5 poll! 41 votes

Corvus Freakin Glaive
34%
BrokenJberg14Hector_1475Pancake_FaceTSR6225MasterpuffPrakhar_82AouxWouxŘïdđhįmJJJmJJJGr8TonyStarkIryseSazedWhinchester87 14 votes
Colossus
7%
Luke9523OmedennAC666 3 votes
Red Mags
21%
RockypantherxUvoginBonzodavidEtherealitySaltE_Wenis69Wrecktifier21aroseinbloom39Celtic1981Yodabolt21 9 votes
LongShot
2%
Gardener 1 vote
DragonMan
2%
NuclearOrk 1 vote
Guardian
2%
Gully2099 1 vote
Hulkbuster
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote
Red Guardian
0%
Torch
24%
MitriaxMeebletonDarkDuelistAlyzanMasaraksh1Will3808dirt13jrQuantumEmperorXVavenge_123Barani7da 10 votes
Please don't choose the new Netflix Daredevil
2%
Berserker22 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wow, you have this kinda roster and haven't even explored act 5 nor gone past 6.2.1? Goddamn!
  • BazingoBazingo Posts: 31
    Kill_Grey said:

Wow, you have this kinda roster and haven't even explored act 5 nor gone past 6.2.1? Goddamn!

No matter the roster if you don't have the skill LOL act 5 is almost done... I spent a lot of potions on collector so i'm saving more...
    Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

No matter the roster if you don't have the skill LOL act 5 is almost done... I spent a lot of potions on collector so i'm saving more...
    Do you pop a lot of cavs or something?
    Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Then how do you have so many 6*s? Lol
    Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    I have only 19 in total - 4 playable
    Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Corvus Freakin Glaive
    Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂
    I have 12 6*s and i am mostly ftp. I only buy the sigil and unit card deal every other month

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂
    I have 12 6*s and i am mostly ftp. I only buy the sigil and unit card deal every other month
    Yeah well, I'm fully ftp as well, but have 13 6*s with one dupe. And I've explored every content except variant 1 and 2, labyrinth, abyss and have also completed act 6 and explored 6.1.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂
    Yeah well, I'm fully ftp as well, but have 13 6*s with one dupe. And I've explored every content except variant 1 and 2, labyrinth, abyss and have also completed act 6 and explored 6.1.
    I mean... untill this last saturday i didn't have Sentry and Doctor Strange... i remember now i pulled the first sabretooth from a cav. kabam is giving a lot of 6* shards lately... much easier to get now...
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    LongShot
    Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂
    I mean... untill this last saturday i didn't have Sentry and Doctor Strange... i remember now i pulled the first sabretooth from a cav. kabam is giving a lot of 6* shards lately... much easier to get now...
    Ya people with 6*s before uncollected
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    Corvus Freakin Glaive
    Corvus made me uc and cavalier. Hes useful everywhere till his charges lasts. Not good for rol,lol,aol or long fights though
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Red Mags
    Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂

Yeah Im on 6.1.1 and I only have 3. Maybe he's really lucky with his cav crystals? Then again he did V5 already

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bazingo said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope... FTP
    Still tho 😂

Yeah Im on 6.1.1 and I only have 3. Maybe he's really lucky with his cav crystals? Then again he did V5 already
    Just 1 6* from the maybe dozen of cavs i've ever opened... The rest you get from playing...