**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s about to get Weirder. Announcing John Mulaney’s Champion Challenge!

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    THIS. WAS. LOONNNNGG. lol Chapter 2 felt like hours really.

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Just beat it for a troll 6* rollover from nick to useless taskmaster. Seriously. He’s useless in act 6 lol. /end mini rant.
    Event 8/10
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Done. This was pretty hard, but being the same five fights six times in a row, you could more easily plan your attack team. I think if I had brought a better counter for the Gwenpool fight it would not have seemed as hard. I used Omega, but I had a bad time trying to heavy counter her. A bad bad time, LOL.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Best counter for Warlock? He's the only one giving me trouble. Just heavy him to death with mags??
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23

anyone have any tips for the Gwenpool? My Achilles heel

Sunspot!
  • DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23
    Saske97 said:

31 fights.

Omega Boss Rush Likes!
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Howard -Doom r5
    Gwenpool -archangel r3
    warlock -quake r5
    dp - quake r5
    mysterio

nick r5 for spiderham and evade synergy

I have no idea what to do about mysterio. I have cmm but I dont like her against mysterio a lot cuz i block the sp1 and turn on binary by mistake. Would warlock(r4) do good? or bring caiw ? he will have skill science mutant mystic teammates with skill he could purify the poison i guess
    mysterio already lags my device a bit on his block plus masochism isnt gonna be good

I have r5 options as
    Doom, Namor, CMM, Ghost, CAIW, Mordo(btw since mordo is also arr immune would he be able to do better than my r3 archangel against gwenpool?), corvus, annihilus, domino, imiw, torch, rogue, stealthy

r4 options which seem like maybe good are bwcv, hyperion, warlock, MS, voodoo, she hulk, rulk, hulkbuster

Someone from a sister alliance used AA for all but Warlock, where he used Quake. DPX, NF, and Quake for synergies. Tried it and it worked! I quit after 2 paths because AA is still R4. I’ll wait to R5 him first.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Howard -Doom r5
    Gwenpool -archangel r3
    warlock -quake r5
    dp - quake r5
    mysterio

I have no idea what to do about mysterio. I have cmm but I dont like her against mysterio a lot cuz i block the sp1 and turn on binary by mistake. Would warlock(r4) do good? or bring caiw ? he will have skill science mutant mystic teammates with skill he could purify the poison i guess
    mysterio already lags my device a bit on his block plus masochism isnt gonna be good

I have r5 options as
    Doom, Namor, CMM, Ghost, CAIW, Mordo(btw since mordo is also arr immune would he be able to do better than my r3 archangel against gwenpool?), corvus, annihilus, domino, imiw, torch, rogue, stealthy

r4 options which seem like maybe good are bwcv, hyperion, warlock, MS, voodoo, she hulk, rulk, hulkbuster

Someone from a sister alliance used AA for all but Warlock, where he used Quake. DPX, NF, and Quake for synergies. Tried it and it worked! I quit after 2 paths because AA is still R4. I’ll wait to R5 him first.
    Oh that means he will work for all thanks
    If I get arch to r4 thats fine otherwise i will just do the mysterio fight with arch and the rest with quake and all
    Prepare potions for the block damage fest.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    @OneManArmy , what's your plan with Morningstar going to be and which champions will you use her on? Seriously considering her, g2099, Medusa and maybe Omega as back up, plus one other, possibly aegon. No ranked AA :-(

She can definitely do Howard and Deadpool all the way through and if Gwen's AAR doesn't effect soul damage on sp1, then she's good for Gwen too as the souls damage bypasses Gwen's sig ability. Could possibly work on Mysterio as she gets free heals from maso as long as I can avoid the poison.

Anyway, seriously interested in your view as I'm looking at my options and out of all my 5/65s, she's looking somewhat the least objectionable option.... I may even turn off suicides to get her to 5 souls on howard at the start as I know it's going to cost me revives anyway.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    The rewards for this were amazing. Difficulty definitely seemed higher than before but that's very much a good thing! Much enjoyed.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Howard -Doom r5
    Gwenpool -archangel r3
    warlock -quake r5
    dp - quake r5
    mysterio

I have r5 options as

Howard - Doom
    GP - Domino/AA either one
    Warlock - Hype
    DP - CAIW
    Mysterio - Hype

Ham - CAIW (heavy n bait sp1)
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Reference said:

Howard -Doom r5
    Gwenpool -archangel r3
    warlock -quake r5
    dp - quake r5
    mysterio

I have r5 options as

Howard - Doom
    GP - Domino/AA either one
    Warlock - Hype
    DP - CAIW
    Mysterio - Hype

Ham - CAIW (heavy n bait sp1)
    Domino dosent work for gp since you need dot to gain power
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Challenge done.

Team was G99, Nick, Quake, AA and Hyperion. G99 straight up carried me through 🤣

8 single revives total. 6 level 1, 2 level 2.
    Thanks @OneManArmy!

@Kill_Grey for g2099, does her energy damage at over 100 combo bypass rage? Have her 6* 2/35 and as above she's definitely coming on the run.

Thanks @OneManArmy!

@Kill_Grey for g2099, does her energy damage at over 100 combo bypass rage? Have her 6* 2/35 and as above she's definitely coming on the run.

Yup! It bypasses rage and power shield. I wrote a comment in another thread explaining how I approached.
    Challenge finished. Team was G99, Nick, Quake, Archangel and Hyperion. I spent 8 single revives total. I would have spent way less, but there was a lot of lag and in-fight freezing which made me get clipped a few times.

Howard- G99, easy. Just make sure to throw SP 3 when he's at 3% or less for the guaranteed kill. Soloed every single one easily.

Gwenpool- Archangel, easy. Soloed the first 4, had trouble on the fifth and had to finish her with Nick but died twice with Nick because of bane. As for the sixth, G99 easily finished her in one take.

Warlock- Quake. Soloed the first 5, died to the 6th because I was in the hospital. Had to revive her for the kill.

Deadpool- G99, easy. Every single one soloed.

Mysterio- This dude...used Hyperion for the first 3 or so. Had to switch to Nick when he died. Spent the most revives here. About 3 or so on all of them.

Boss- Nick Fury. 2 revives because was my first time fighting him.

Tl;dr: G99 is MVP for this quest.

Here it is, @Moosetiptronic
    Thanks @Kill_Grey !!

Kill_Grey said:

Challenge finished. Team was G99, Nick, Quake, Archangel and Hyperion. I spent 8 single revives total. I would have spent way less, but there was a lot of lag and in-fight freezing which made me get clipped a few times.

Howard- G99, easy. Just make sure to throw SP 3 when he's at 3% or less for the guaranteed kill. Soloed every single one easily.

Gwenpool- Archangel, easy. Soloed the first 4, had trouble on the fifth and had to finish her with Nick but died twice with Nick because of bane. As for the sixth, G99 easily finished her in one take.

Warlock- Quake. Soloed the first 5, died to the 6th because I was in the hospital. Had to revive her for the kill.

Deadpool- G99, easy. Every single one soloed.

Mysterio- This dude...used Hyperion for the first 3 or so. Had to switch to Nick when he died. Spent the most revives here. About 3 or so on all of them.

Boss- Nick Fury. 2 revives because was my first time fighting him.

Tl;dr: G99 is MVP for this quest.

Here it is, @Moosetiptronic

oh I can take the exact same team damn i forgot about g2099 totally
    I think I might take g2099 archangel heimdall quake nick

PS. would quake work for mysterio since I can parry mysterio and then put armor break on him due to global and hence not get poison?
    Lol, I definitely wouldn't advise you use her for mysterio. Nick fury works pretty well for him, but I think Hyperion controls the fight better in general.