**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Be honest. How many of y’all didn’t listen and were naughty?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Let’s all be honest with ourselves. We were explicitly told not to peek or shake. We were instructed to wait until the fabulous day known as Christmas. But we all know some of us didn’t quite listen. So, were you naughty or nice?

Be honest. How many of y’all didn’t listen and were naughty? 269 votes

I’ve stayed good so far and have not opened it.
76%
GroundedWisdomDeeparviSnizzbarWorld EaterErza_ScarletDrakezuffyNuclekerrMaverick75PsychoakumaOesername123Mets17yossAlex13369Sundance_2099MagrailothosShaggyMSungjnameplasTheretic 206 votes
I’ve been very naughty and I opened the box too early.
18%
Kabam MiikeThomaszarZerospikebantuStrikerrx8LmaoLovejoy72MotheawesomenaikavonWasiq_75PrylankButtehrsDjinKill_GreyPennmabobEtjamaDemonmewtwoIron_Patriot_is_litSpeedro420SleipnirrodMrspider568 50 votes
W-what? What gift box? I didn’t see any gift box. I don know what ur talking about!
4%
phillgreenTexas_11IKONMaxGamingKaratemike415N1nthcloudSkillful_starPrakhar_82JragonMaster170KablRaviDaviCoolguy1235589Aegon9021 13 votes

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    W-what? What gift box? I didn’t see any gift box. I don know what ur talking about!
    Man really I'm so glad not to have been online at the moment and first see all this here going on.

:')
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Didn't even realise it could be opened until I saw here
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★

I haven't claimed it yet. Sorry to all of those who were naughty, but thank you for warning me in the form of a bazillion discussions.

You need to claim it.
    I know
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

You lil jokester you 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Coal has lots of uses. Like... Turning into diamonds over millions of years.

I love it
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Posts: 32
    edited December 2020
    I opened it without reading :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Don't press the Button.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    I can’t believed I misclicked it out of habit
  • I’ve stayed good so far and have not opened it.
    I saw someone in the alliance best me too it so now I can wait
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    As I've always been
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Imagine wanting coal
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hmm. It seems so far that the nice outweighs the naughty. For now...
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Yeah i didnt get one.
    I guess if you were a cavalier and spent money on the bad offers you dont get a gift?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Coal has lots of uses. Like... Turning into diamonds over millions of years.

Man, please don't tell me the coal will turn into something better than the gift box rewards, and that's why you say you opened it??
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Clearly there was nothing there I dont have the foggiest idea what your talking about...
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The patience of an arena grinder is infinite
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★

Yeah i didnt get one.
    I guess if you were a cavalier and spent money on the bad offers you dont get a gift?

Yeah... no my apologies that just makes me an idiot.

Had to update the game manually then i got it!
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I blame kabam for tempting us
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I dont know whats happening, I should probably update and login