**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2020 cavaliers. Did you get lucky?

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Open 15 cav specials and pulled 1 5* champ (red goblin) the rest was 3* **** ๐Ÿ’ฉ
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    3 x 5* - CGR, iAbomination & Terrax (awakened)

4* Spiderham & iabomination + bunch of other 3 & 4*s

Ok I guess. No 6*.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166 โ˜…
    9 pulls until now on the 2019 ones. Awful pulls (only Annihilus and Diablo as 5). I'll try a better luck with 2020 ones.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Only decent pull was a 5 star diablo
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    5"* HT, Thing, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Venom, red guardian and apocalypse.

6* mole man, well that's life :)

Can't complain, loved this event
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48 โ˜…
    edited December 2020

No. All my pulls went like this.
    And to top it off with the bad offers
    Worst Black Friday experience ever.

I win

Cyberweekend, John Maluneys, and the new holiday side events. Also not in the picture i duped dormammu who was already duped

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    On one hand, the two 5*s I got (Hit Monkey and Bigfoot) I used awakening gems on last month

On the other hand, 6* Mojo, my first 6* from any cavs
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 โ˜…โ˜…

Don't get too jealous now. Awesome 5* ratio on the Cavs man. Absolutely loving it. That Terrax especially. Gonna help me destroy so much Act 6 content.

Also, another batch of 6 I opened had only 3*s. So my account just became too OP.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 โ˜…โ˜…

Pretty damn happy about it and got a 5* Dragon man from the last 5 i opened.
  • SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47 โ˜…
    No luck for me. I opened 10 and 4 of them were 4 star Hit Monkey! I did get a 4 start Spider-Ham, so I guess that was lucky.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Got a 5* tigra only good pull so far
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Pulled 5* Namor, Havok, Sunspot, Sasquatch and 6* annihilus. It was a good ration of 5* and 6* but not anyone I was looking for(apart from Sasquatch) so can't say I am over the moon but I am decently happy.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020

Pretty lucky I say, already had 6* Terrax so the 5* one is useless but he's a free 5*. Domino is max level and Spider-Ham will be soon rank 5.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170 โ˜…
    Logan00 said:

5"* HT, Thing, Nick Fury, Silver Surfer, Venom, red guardian and apocalypse.

6* mole man, well that's life :)

Can't complain, loved this event

8 of 18 were 5-6* ? wow

I got CGR and Double Immortal Abom in 5*
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170 โ˜…
    I would be so sad if I didn't pull something good from these while reading this thread lol

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    I was fully prepared to get 18 3* from the Sexennium Crystals but instead got these :

In fact, the first sexennium crystal gave me Apocalypse, the second White Widow and the fourth one duped her. Was like "eh!?". So all in all, out of the top 5 2020 champions I really wanted, I got 4... :o just Spider Ham is missing. Incredible luck !
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited December 2020
    From 2020 sexennium cav crystal, got three 5* Dragonman (awaken), Prof-X (additional sigs), and BWDO (new)

From 2019 quinquennium cav crystal, pull 6* Man-thing (awaken).

• BRUUUUHBRUUUUH Posts: 13 โ˜…
    Im uc but somehow managed to pull a 5* g2099 from the gmc
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    DrZola said:

Running tally is 10 3*โ€™s, 3 4*โ€™s and one 5* Ibom. Latest batch below.

Dr. Zola

Final tally from 18 2020 crystals;

1 5* (Ibom)
    4 4*โ€™s
    13 3*โ€™s

Dr. Zola
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

WOOOO 3 out of 18 ain't bad at all, was hoping for at least a 3 Star Version of Professor X but 5 Star Apocalypse was my Dream! Longshot is amazing as well but my last 2 Rank Ups were Mystics so I'm gonna take a break from that.
  • SpursDaveSpursDave Posts: 47 โ˜…
    SpursDave said:

No luck for me. I opened 10 and 4 of them were 4 star Hit Monkey! I did get a 4 start Spider-Ham, so I guess that was lucky.

After the luck I had on the 1st batch, I decided not to finish the side quest. When I saw that they were giving more shards in calendar, I decided to go ahead and complete it. Glad I did as they decided I really needed Apocalypse (2 4* and 2 5* - much better than 4 4* Hit Monkeys). Oh, and a 6* CGR and 5* Storm PX

Because of that luck (and some Christmas gift cards), I decided to get the Cav Daily Specials with the shards for Tech and Mutant. With those shards, I got a 6* Sasquatch and 4* Immortal Abomination (and another 4* dupe on someone), but I apparently didn't get a screenshot.

But, in the Tech cavalier crystal from the $5 purchase, I awakened my 5* Guardian

And in the mutant cavalier crystal, I finally got a 5* OR

I thought about doing the skill one to see if I could get NF, but figured I better quit while I was ahead. All in all, it was a pretty good week for improving my roster
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I ended up pulling 5* copies of guardian, Sasquatch, nova, and storm Pyramid X. Not extremely exciting, but Iโ€™m happy
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 โ˜…โ˜…
    I ended up pulling 11 3*s from 12, so Iโ€™m just too op
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 โ˜…โ˜…
    Iโ€™m indifferent whether I should complete the quest and open the others, if it turns out to be all 3*s again Iโ€™m gonna lose it