**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is probably the best month we've ever had in the game's history.

Amazing champion challenge with the great rewards, free cavalier crystals from the side-event (Finally pulled a 6* Apocalypse!!), so much endgame content, and most important...

Spider-Ham!
God, he's so cute. I actually lucked out and pulled the 4* version. He's adorable, props to kabam.

Comments

• Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Gotta give credit where credit's due...
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

I won't say the best, Mutant Treasure Island is still slightly better in my opinion, mainly because there were such valuable rewards on relatively easy paths. But yeah, this probably ties with it.

I understand where you are coming from. Mutant Tresure Island had a lot of amazing progression rewards! But this event gives cavalier players a chance at some insane champs like CGR, Apocalypse, and Doom! Slim chance, but surely a chance! :)
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I wouldn’t call the cav crystals free at all because they come in place of the large amount of 5 and 6 star shards normally given by the event quest

You have a 19% chance of getting exactly two champs that are 5 or 6 stars. You have a 69% chance to get more than 2. Nice, by any definition.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I wouldn’t call the cav crystals free at all because they come in place of the large amount of 5 and 6 star shards normally given by the event quest

Event quest dont usually give you 5k 6* shards do they? It will be given away in Arena by just using 1* & 2* champs. You also have a shot at 2k 6* shards in gifting event milestone and you may get few from the GGC.
  • Options
    I'd say so. An amazing side event, celeb challenge, lots of free gifts and calendars. V6 and book 2 act1 chapter 1
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Sunspot said:

I won't say the best, Mutant Treasure Island is still slightly better in my opinion, mainly because there were such valuable rewards on relatively easy paths. But yeah, this probably ties with it.

I understand where you are coming from. Mutant Tresure Island had a lot of amazing progression rewards! But this event gives cavalier players a chance at some insane champs like CGR, Apocalypse, and Doom! Slim chance, but surely a chance! :)
    Technically, every 6* featured does, with higher probability
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    The month is young. It could get much better...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I know this sounds incredibly toxic, but I really enjoy that the content is actually quite difficult to get the insane rewards. I've been getting very irritated at how fast my little brothers account is growing 😂
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Not if you have bad RNG. The month on paper is really good, but so far (at least for me) it’s not going too great in reality.
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★

Not if you have bad RNG. The month on paper is really good, but so far (at least for me) it’s not going too great in reality.

On paper? A lot of people were complaining because the rewards in the side quest are "bad".

Then they say the Epoch Crystal.
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Pretty happy with all the events and champs released (spider-ham looks hilarious, as he should). Easy side event (Epoch crystal shards) and difficult side event (John Mulaney's Challenge) to mix things up really well.

I agree with @LSUCools that the Mulaney Challenge could've been made better by having no energy use on it. That way I could try a few times with diff teams to see which one is best before committing to clearing it (and not having energy wasted by restarting).

Fingers crossed I can clear it tmrw (once war attack is finished) without too many items....
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

Just wait until the free gifts, arena and gifting event. Then after that it will be the best month