**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Challenge. One of the best events ever.

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Hi guys. Its a appreciation post, for that December events. The only problem is the dry at t5cc catalysts overall at december, but you know what? That champion challenge i really loved it (even i openened a six star korg 😜): challenging - fast - nice rewards. Maybe is one of the best event quest challenge ever (tie with boss rush).
Kudos to all kabam programmers that keep us active and help us at those difficult quarantine days πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Keep up the good work guys.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol, this is not even comparable to omega boss rush in terms of difficulty. Waaaay harder.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am liking these events as well. I did the celeb challenge and the side quest 100 percent already. I guess the side quest is shorter because of the additional content this month, but it's great to have something that you don't have to manage every day by getting keys and completing other quests just to do the side quest. More like this please.

I also like getting the shards for those special Cavs. I haven't really pulled anything awesome (awakened 5s Hit Monkey, rest were 3s and 4s), but I like the reward structure.