**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chapter 2 spider ham side quest

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
Has anyone done it itemless?

I wanna do it but thinking it’s gonna be borderline impossible to do it within the unit and resource range I have

Comments

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    The side quest or champion challenge? I assume you’re talking about the champion challenge. There are people that have done it it’s less, but I’d say a handful of players used revives to help them get through it
  • Options
    Agentk101Agentk101 Posts: 9
    It’s definitely possible itemless but it’s not only a matter of skill but also your roster
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

The side quest or champion challenge? I assume you’re talking about the champion challenge. There are people that have done it it’s less, but I’d say a handful of players used revives to help them get through it

What’s a range to expect? I have a fairly expanded roster on both my accounts so I’m hoping I can either do it soon or hit rol and rack up pots
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    If the vast majority of YouTubers used items, with whale-esque, stacked rosters, then 99.99% of the player base will need to use units...
  • Options
    I used 2 team revives and a few 20%. In a week or so when best counters are decided on properly you can probably do it cheaper.
    They are very stacked so it’s likely that you’re going to need revives just because of chip damage and after more than 2 seconds of bane from Gwenpool you’re going to be spending green potions like they’re going out of fashion.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I don't think anyone can do this thing itemless. If there is anyone so far, I call BS.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I completed the celeb challenge but used pretty much my stash of potions, and a few revives. Pulled 6s X-23, which was awesome.
  • Options
    I used my item stash out of sheer frustration and still did not do it. Ima try again later in the month