**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here's how to counter Mojo's degen (correct me if i am wrong pros)

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Been seeing posts lately about how mojo degens to death and is a nightmare to fight.

1- Don't attack him with basic hits when his anti life field is active because once his field ends he will degen you .

If you want to hit him during his field is active, do ONLY AND ONLY heavy or else just dex and parry.

Once you do that, you will never degen from him. HIT him again once field expires

Again this post is based upon the normal counter. If there is any node attached to him in this month, i haven't seen it so apologies 😃

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If you want to avoid triggering his degen, do not let any active buffs expire or it will trigger then degen, during anti life field.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    You actually can attack him when his field is active, just not if you have a precision from dex.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Nodes on this month's SQ mean you can't put DOTs on him or you are done.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The best way is to never complete the prompts, because once he gets to 5, he will place his own buffs on you that degen you when they expire. What you are thinking is happening is your dexterity buff expiring when Mojo has his ALF up and causing a degen because of it. So you are correct in saying don’t hit into Mojo while his ALF is up (when you have dexterity), but the reason why is incorrect.