**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Normally this video would have me really excited to play the game...

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/_tRoy5N_4ZU

If I were able to play the game, that is. Nearly 2 months of this ****.

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Android issue is still ongoing ?
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

Android issue is still ongoing ?

Yeah, and there are hundreds of posts in the android thread in the bugs page from people with the exact same problem, yet no update from anyone at kabam, let alone a solution. I and countless other android players are going to miss out on so much great stuff this month because they can't be bothered to fix the issue.
    But find an exploit and they're on it with a fix faster than Skynet.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    who keeps disagreeing with these posts? None of it is inaccurate... are you just being a troll?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I can’t remember exact word from kabam, but they said something that there are too many Android type and could do anything about it. I could be dead wrong
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I feel very irritated that I can’t remember exacts words from some kabam forum moderator what they explained regarding android issues. I just really wish they could have improved their forum and could have made the comment a stickers so we don’t have to ask the same questions every time. In fact I think it was @Kabam Miike ( I originally wanted to tag Boo, but her name is not there when pressing @ and writing kabam ) and she explained the issue but I can’t remember. I have vague memory that they decided to let it be because there are way too many Android type phones.
  • Daddrieda said:

I feel very irritated that I can’t remember exacts words from some kabam forum moderator what they explained regarding android issues. I just really wish they could have improved their forum and could have made the comment a stickers so we don’t have to ask the same questions every time. In fact I think it was @Kabam Miike ( I originally wanted to tag Boo, but her name is not there when pressing @ and writing kabam ) and she explained the issue but I can’t remember. I have vague memory that they decided to let it be because there are way too many Android type phones.

I don't think anybody said that, especially not in context to this issue. Android devices can be harder to optimize for and find the solutions to problems because of the breadth of devices, but this is not related to Android devices at all.

OP: We're still looking into this. It's a weird situation, and we haven't figured it out yet, but that doesn't mean we're not looking to get you back in the game ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.