**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let’s Take a Second...

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
Let’s take a second to appreciate Kabam for this month. I keep seeing complaints about too much too do or too difficult content. They are giving not one but TWO free gifts this month, a gifting event, the champ challenge, and a blessing from RNGesus. The side quest also gives 1,000,000 gold for 100% legendary along with great crystals. This is one of the best months ever. Please enjoy it without complaining.

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hallelujah!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I am gonna say it. I hate side events in which you have to be extremely lucky in order to pull something good. I have opened 18 cavalier and I have gotten 4 4* and 14 3*.
    And now you are gonna say: but what if you pulled a 6*? But I didn't. I would prefer to get the 2.5K 6* shards, rathen than a very low chance at a 5* or a 6*

Thank you for your opinion, but we are getting 2 free gifts and a 6* in the challenge event. If you got lucky, you wouldn't be annoyed, so please just stop complaining.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

I am gonna say it. I hate side events in which you have to be extremely lucky in order to pull something good. I have opened 18 cavalier and I have gotten 4 4* and 14 3*.
    And now you are gonna say: but what if you pulled a 6*? But I didn't. I would prefer to get the 2.5K 6* shards, rathen than a very low chance at a 5* or a 6*

On average you should get multiple five stars. It’s not a rare chance with the amount of Cavs you get. Not a good time to be unlucky.

Crcrcrc said:

Thank you for your opinion, but we are getting 2 free gifts and a 6* in the challenge event. If you got lucky, you wouldn't be annoyed, so please just stop complaining.
    You should learn to read. I didn't complain about the gifts (even though we don't know what they are gonna be) and I didn't complain about the celebrity challenge.
    I complain about the RNG that this side event has

But this is the problem, I didn't get lucky, and the majority of the players didn't get lucky
    Ok, I got that, but my point was, there isn't a lot to the side quest because there is so much more that this month is giving.

Also in November we could get 5500 6* shards. And this month I will get only 500 6* shards. So I am gonna lose 5K 6* shards. Plus we ony get 2 2% T5CC Crystals instead of 5 (not to mention T5BC)

I am in a state in which only 6* champs matter to me. If you are Thronebreaker and you didn't get a single 6* from the crystals, then this was one of the worst events

When we get gifts, and gifting, I am sure you will get your shards. You are creating an opinion and we have not seen any of the major content of this month yet.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

You should learn to read. I didn't complain about the gifts (even though we don't know what they are gonna be) and I didn't complain about the celebrity challenge.
    I complain about the RNG that this side event has

But this is the problem, I didn't get lucky, and the majority of the players didn't get lucky
    Ok, I got that, but my point was, there isn't a lot to the side quest because there is so much more that this month is giving.
    If this event was in February, then we would only have the side EQ and nothing else. Extra challenges such as the celebrity challenge SHOULDN'T substitute the rewards of the side EQ. They should be on top of the side EQ rewards
    It wouldn't be in February because it was specifically to balance out the bonuses this month.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Let’s take a second to appreciate Kabam for this month. I keep seeing complaints about too much too do or too difficult content. They are giving not one but TWO free gifts this month, a gifting event, the champ challenge, and a blessing from RNGesus. The side quest also gives 1,000,000 gold for 100% legendary along with great crystals. This is one of the best months ever. Please enjoy it without complaining.

What two free gifts? I know about the Christmas one but whats the other one?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Interestingly, we haven’t yet even seen the special calendars, anniversary boost, gifting event, variant, book 2, etc. This has barely launched! I took a pass on pushing content ahead of CyberMonday (I had a bad feeling about that from get go), but I’m pushing now!
    Lmao said:

Crcrcrc said:

Anniversary gift.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Lmao said:

Crcrcrc said:

Anniversary gift.
    i thought that was just a title
    Moot4Life said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lmao said:

Crcrcrc said:

Anniversary gift.
    i thought that was just a title
    I think there is a calendar, and there are the halls quests coming back for the anniversary