**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Account Lockout

biggestnoobbiggestnoob Member Posts: 62
I closed the application to charge my phone and when it was at full battery i tried to open the game again but a pop up window keeps showing up saying "FAILED TO LOGIN - An unknown error has occured. Please try again Later".

I want to get back into my account so i can continue grinding Voodoo's basic 4* Arena. I've already put up 3 million points... If I don't get access to my account soon, I'm going to be more upset than what I already am. Can someone please help me? It seems like I'm not the only person this is happening to. Several other players in my alliance are having the same issue. Please help! My in game name is: biggestnoob

Comments

• jdn112586jdn112586 Member Posts: 8
    I'm thinking everyone with android is having problems longing in.
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Member Posts: 62
    Yeah I'm an android user. From what i've seen people on iOS are just fine.. It's just affecting Android users like myself..

I hope kabam compensates us with a free 4* voodoo for this inconvenience man. 3 million points in 13 hours shouldn't go to waste just because kabam is keeping me from logging in. As well as other players..
  • luffy_91luffy_91 Member Posts: 29
    I too use android device and i am also getting the same issue. Dont know whats causing it.
  • SoyjuiceSoyjuice Member Posts: 1
    I confirmed it. I am not able to log in with my android phone but i am able to log in with my ipad.
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Member Posts: 104
    You're not alone. I went for lunch and now I'm seeing this "unknown error:unable to login" thingie