**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
So I just got a 4* ghost out of the cav crystals and if y’all didn’t already know I’m obsessed with ghost. And now I can have a pfp of her! So far she’s SOO fun to play. I’ve been playing with her for like 15 mins now but I still don’t get how to have the whole sp2 crit. Any tips on my fight in general and also how do I make the whole sp2 crit again?
https://youtu.be/PnBsMFoOmnQ

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Generally you’d want a Wasp on your team to crit during sp2. You wanna dash back with your right finger and hit the sp2 button IMMEDIATELY after with your left.

Edit: A fun tip is you CAN get all hits to crit reliably without Wasp but you have to do a few things:

1. Get to below but near your sp2
    2. Do a full combo using light or medium attacks
    3. Parry (this requires a bit of RNG from the AI)
    4. Throw a light attack dash back and sp2 and you should be good. 👍

Tip: Make sure you have max stun duration for this to work.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i dont exactly know myself, i think its like you dash back then launch the special 2 while your phasing

what i DO know is that if you look on youtube it tells you how to make the sp2 a guaranteed crit
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Okay, so you'll probably get spammed on how to do this, and that you don't need Wasp on your team to do it, but she is super helpful while learning. To get Ghost to crit on every hit of her sp2, you need to hit the sp button immediately after you dash back to phase. Wasp is helpful in this to assure that the opponent can't just immediately block your attack, but there are ways to play the opponent where you can assure that they will dash into you after you phase. But I will stress this, if you do not hit the button literally as soon as possible for the input to take when you phase, it is unlikely that you will get all three hits to crit. Good luck though, Ghost is crazy fun once you know how to play her.

Also, gameplay looked pretty good. The only thing you might want to try is adding in a heavy attack or two while he is against the wall with less than a bar of power. Those furies are pretty killer.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Okay, so you'll probably get spammed on how to do this, and that you don't need Wasp on your team to do it, but she is super helpful while learning. To get Ghost to crit on every hit of her sp2, you need to hit the sp button immediately after you dash back to phase. Wasp is helpful in this to assure that the opponent can't just immediately block your attack, but there are ways to play the opponent where you can assure that they will dash into you after you phase. But I will stress this, if you do not hit the button literally as soon as possible for the input to take when you phase, it is unlikely that you will get all three hits to crit. Good luck though, Ghost is crazy fun once you know how to play her.

Also, gameplay looked pretty good. The only thing you might want to try is adding in a heavy attack or two while he is against the wall with less than a bar of power. Those furies are pretty killer.

Lol I tried that sp2 trick and I got blocked cuz I'm practicing without a wasp. Thanks for your help tho Ill keep practicing (and Ill cross my fingers for a 5 or 6* of her)