**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R4 Science Champ

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Hi Everyone. I am trying to determine which science champ to take to R4 next. I am planning to take Quake to R4 eventually as well (still learning to player her), but want to bring up Red Guardian, Thing, or Glad Hulk now. I do have the ability to awaken Thing and for his synegies I currently have Mister Fantastic and the champion as 5*. For content I am Cavalier and have completed Variant 4 100% and completion for variant 5. I am planning on working on 6.2 next along with Variant 2 and 3 completion. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Next R4 Science Champ 33 votes

Red Guardian (Duped)
66%
BuckyBruhcx23433Iron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122Thicco_ModeBerjibsMasterpuffMCOCHazzaGr8TonyStarkScrubhanCrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusWill3808Husain_b128Celtic1981[Deleted User]Primerprime5BlackTuranCheesePizzaRedSilver_Goose 22 votes
Glad Hulk (Duped)
3%
Aspen 1 vote
The Thing (can awaken)
12%
HassamaMamaThoye3ŘïdđhįmBarani7da 4 votes
Other
18%
BazingobuffajrGoddessIliasEtjamaVarad18tofuシ 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    The Thing (can awaken)
    Why RG over thing?? Is Red Guardian that much better? I have 3 science gems so can awaken thing easily.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian (Duped)
    Thoye3 said:

Why RG over thing?? Is Red Guardian that much better? I have 3 science gems so can awaken thing easily.

Yes. He is really good. And id youre in danger of getting nullified, Red Guardian might as well be immune like thing. He is buff immune. This makes him an impeccable counyer to some pesky nodes as well lile Rising Sun and Icarus.
  • Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 96
    The Thing (can awaken)
    I can get Red Guardian up to mid 100s sig level. I think I will will take him up for the niche use then.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Red guardian is really awesome pal!!
    His utility, buff immunity, damage is insane!!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other
    Well I voted before reading of course and was gonna say Quake. Go RG.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Red Guardian (Duped)
    Thoye3 said:

Thing requires too much to be good. He needs the full fantastic 4 team synergy. Red guardian is really good and works well by himself.