**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory store: t4cc shards missing

The glory store has been missing T4CC shards since the update went live. Hopefully this gets remedied soon, as that was a good source of T4CCs over time.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Hey htere, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us if you are Cavalier or Thronebreaaker?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

Hey htere, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team. Would you be able to tell us if you are Cavalier or Thronebreaaker?

Its missing for Thronebreaker for sure. Not sure about Cavalier.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    Cav here, t4cc shards are not.

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I can confirm this *IS* showing up for these players...

I can also confirm this is *NOT* showing up for these players...

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,652 Guardian
    edited December 2020
    Above chart shows T1CC/T2CC/T3CC are supposed to be Random Class each. Is that supposed to be just 1 Class of them (per level, 1/2/3) each day like previously ?

But ALL 6 Classes are showing up every day (UC) for these 3 types (T 1/2/3 CC), 18 in total. Maybe that is related to other items like T4CC class NOT showing up.
  • Options

I'm actually at Uncollected, so it seems it spans all three. As well, I'm also having the case of all 6 classes for T1-T3CC showing up at the same time.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    This was fixed today...
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

This was fixed today...

Yep, I’m seeing science fragments in the glory store today.... have the thronebreaker title
  • Options
    Hey there, just to confirm, a fix for this was pushed out so they should be visible in the store as normal.