**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

labyrinth of legends

I have been contemplating a labyrinth run I only have 1 horseman being a 5* rank 5 doctor doom, Is it possible to to if I'm free to play for the most part (I don't just buy units I buy offers on cyber money every once in a while) and cant grind arena( I Cannot grind arena due to my phones time restrictions)

Comments

• my other top champs are a rank 5 omega red, a rank 2 6* colossus a rank 4 CAIW as well as rank 4 Venom and a rank 3 Sunspot
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Labyrinth? Labyrinth doesn't have "horsemen"
  • should still apply to labyrinth right?
  • big health pools and one is just harder than the other
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Labyrinth has one horseman: Aegon. He is a counter to the whole quest.
  • Crcrcrc said:

But shouldn't doom also do well considering he is a horseman for abyss
  • or do I just need an Aegon
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    It's not the same.
    Different champions and global nodes. The most noticeable being limber and enrage timer instead of hit count.
    This cancels some great abbys options (like torch) and adds different ones (like guilly 2099).
  • It's not the same.
    Different champions and global nodes. The most noticeable being limber and enrage timer instead of hit count.
    This cancels some great abbys options (like torch) and adds different ones (like guilly 2099).

so doom is a no go and same with sunspot
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Abyss is very different. Labyrinth with aegon is a walk in the park. With doom it would take a lot of items. Guilly 2099 is a good second option if you have her.
  • So labyrinth and abyss just aren't in the cards for me right now
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

The reason doom is a horseman is he counters multiple specific champions in abyss. Aegon can counter everything in labyrinth so you don’t need other horsemen.