**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to 5* 65 to push for Cavalier?

Hi all, I have a sunspot 5* 65 max sig and a Hyperion 5* 65, 45sig.

I have a lot of champs 4/5 but only have enough to take 1 to 65, question is who is gonna be the MVP.
Running suicides btw.

Nick F
BWCV
Ghost
RHulk
Omega R
Red Magneto
Emma Frost
Dragon man
Elsa B
Iceman
Medusa
Warlock
Havok
Gweenpool

Or any suggestions on ones I haven’t listed and reasons why.

Thanks

CB

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Magneto... he can easily handle Sentinel and Ultron in 6.1.2.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You’ve got a lot of good choices but because you’re running suicides I’d go ghost. To be honest though with the champions you’ve ranked up you shouldn’t be running suicides. Hyperion and sunspot are definitely not suicide friendly.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost. That is all.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Ghost.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

While ghost is all around best but Magneto is the best for specifically getting cav since he handles so many of the annoying bosses that would normally suck up your revives. My advice is try pushing cav now, see if you can handle the bosses without magneto. If you can't then rank him up, if you can then no need to r5 him just use it on ghost.

id say ghost does the same and is better overall
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

You’ve got a lot of good choices but because you’re running suicides I’d go ghost. To be honest though with the champions you’ve ranked up you shouldn’t be running suicides. Hyperion and sunspot are definitely not suicide friendly.

Not just because he's running Suicides, but simply because Ghost is an option in the absence of Quake. Its a no brainier to go for her above others in that scenario.
  • Options
    CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Thanks for everybody’s comments so far, I will be waiting till the end of this AQ season before deciding.
    Ghost winning with Red Mags in second place.