**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the Marvel Insider Bundles?

I know where to find them in the Marvel Insider website, but I cannot find the December 2020 bundles. I don’t know if it’s just me or if anyone else is not seeing them. The redeemable points for this month’s EQ are where they should be. IF (and I do mean If) it is on the part of Kabam, please do something, if not then okey dokey

Comments

• Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    they aren't there. Or, weren't Wednesday and Friday, I know. It's nowt to do with Kabam. They'll tell you to contact Insider support and lock the thread.
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I was wondering the same thing
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    You'll have to ask Marvel. Kabam has no control over when insider wants to do bundles.
  • Options
    I use marvel insider almost every month but so far im confused why they didnt add the reward for this month for mcoc
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Marvel controls Marvel insider. It's their choice on if they want to do a package each month. This isn't the first time Marvel Insider hasn't done the bundles.
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Ok
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

They will come though. We had in game message at the drop of EQ about the new bundles

Indeed. I saw that as well, and am confused
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Marvel controls Marvel insider. It's their choice on if they want to do a package each month. This isn't the first time Marvel Insider hasn't done the bundles.

Calm down! OP has a valid question. Check the in game message kabam sent