**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Mojo Bugged or poorly Designed?

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

Or maybe I just don't understand how his character works. But while fighting him, neither of us did any of his prompts for 3 in a row. He had 2 thumbs ups, aren't those suppose to go away when a prompt is failed? Cause it seems as if you can never reduce his thumbs up but as far as I can tell in his abilities list, you should be able to. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. If not then there may be a problem here.

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    If he used Heavy Attack (if you baited it all the time) ... he can change his prompt without punishment.

Otherwise yes, he would be meant to loose Followers/Likes/whatever it is.

Plus what the others said, of he was awakened.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    It was my first fight with him. He had gotten up to 2 thumbs up because he had easy prompts that can't be avoided (like dash backwards). My understanding was that I could get those thumbs ups taken away if neither of us do the prompt. Or does his awakened ability prevent me from reducing his likes within a single fight too? I know once the fight is over and the charges are banked there's nothing I can do, but that's how he was behaving in my first fight at him.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    He starts the quest with 1 persistent charge so he can’t go to 0... once he completes 1 mission it’ll be 2. If u make him fail a prompt he’ll lose 5 but will never drop to 0 bc he can’t be below 1
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Read the whole sig ability carefully for your answer.
    MetalJake said:

He starts the quest with 1 persistent charge so he can’t go to 0... once he completes 1 mission it’ll be 2. If u make him fail a prompt he’ll lose 5 but will never drop to 0 bc he can’t be below 1

Well thats what im getting at. I know he can't go to 0 but he should have gone back 1 correct? And I dont mean charges, just his thumbs ups he has during the fight
    edited December 2020

MetalJake said:

Well thats what im getting at. I know he can't go to 0 but he should have gone back 1 correct? And I dont mean charges, just his thumbs ups he has during the fight
    Every kill he gets he goes up one persistent charge. He cannot have less thumbs up than persistent charges.
    Yeah but this was a first fight I had against him. He started with one. Got to 2 thumbs ups, then the next 3 prompts neither of us did. And based on his abilities he should go back to 1 correct? It says if neither champion completes the prompt then he loses followers. But he didnt go back to 1. @Crcrcrc
    edited December 2020

Yeah but this was a first fight I had against him. He started with one. Got to 2 thumbs ups, then the next 3 prompts neither of us did. And based on his abilities he should go back to 1 correct? It says if neither champion completes the prompt then he loses followers. But he didnt go back to 1. @Crcrcrc

If you lose to him, he gains one permanent thumbs up that cannot be removed unless he dies. You said you fought him 3 times.
    Crcrcrc said:

If you lose to him, he gains one permanent thumbs up that cannot be removed unless he dies.
    I understand that. The fight wasn't over yet is what im getting at, it was my first fight and he was not going back to 1 thumbs up like he was suppose to when neither me or him completed a prompt. This was my first fight. He didn't have any kills yet. @Crcrcrc

Crcrcrc said:

If you lose to him, he gains one permanent thumbs up that cannot be removed unless he dies.
    I understand that. The fight wasn't over yet is what im getting at, it was my first fight and he was not going back to 1 thumbs up like he was suppose to when neither me or him completed a prompt. This was my first fight. He didn't have any kills yet. @Crcrcrc
    He starts at 2
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

He starts at 2
    No he doesn't

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

He starts at 2
    No he doesn't
    Post a video of the actual issue then
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

He starts at 2
    No he doesn't
    Post a video of the actual issue then
    Fine... Gotta make one real quick
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

If he used Heavy Attack (if you baited it all the time) ... he can change his prompt without punishment.

Otherwise yes, he would be meant to loose Followers/Likes/whatever it is.

Plus what the others said, of he was awakened.

You don’t need to make a video. This is the reason why.