**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming changes to sigil store and availability of T1A/T4B

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
It would really help if the number of T1A available in the sigil store could be increased even slightly 🙏

Are there any plans to change the trade-in ratio for T3B to T4B? 720 T4B shards for one T3B doesn’t make sense.

Comments

• MrAwaisMrAwais Posts: 4
    Am also facing same problem with t1a always
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

It would really help if the number of T1A available in the sigil store could be increased even slightly 🙏

Are there any plans to change the trade-in ratio for T3B to T4B? 720 T4B shards for one T3B doesn’t make sense.

You shouldn’t actually be trying to do that IMO. That exists for when you have to trade expiring catalysts. Frankly, my last sigil run, I traded all of mine for t1 alphas and had neither the supply nor the interest in getting small fragments of t4.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    TyEdge said:

Aldac said:

You shouldn’t actually be trying to do that IMO. That exists for when you have to trade expiring catalysts. Frankly, my last sigil run, I traded all of mine for t1 alphas and had neither the supply nor the interest in getting small fragments of t4.

I disagree. In an ideal world we wouldn’t have to trade in expiring resources but that isn’t the situation I find myself in.

Some resources are worth more than others. For higher level players, T3B are only useful for taking 5 stars to R2 and Level Up events (as well as ranking up lower rarity characters for fun of course).

T1A and to a lesser extent T4B have become like gold dust however, especially when a player has resources like T5B and T2A expiring. We need 22 T1A and 12 T4B to take a 5 star to R5, and we still need 7 T4B to take a 6 star to R2. It really adds up.

It’s difficult to farm a large number of T1A and T4B once the items from the monthly EQ are obtained. We can get a couple from weekly arenas and alliance events if we reach the milestones, but these don’t come in the quantities required. There is the T4B daily quest which provides a few thousand shards for that resource, but the energy cost is prohibitive for the amount of obtainable shards.

Conversely we can farm multiple T3B from various areas including daily events every day. It’s not difficult to build up a large stash of these, and so trading in 2 T3B for 1TA is worthwhile.

However the current trade-in ratios for other resources in the sigil store are not realistic. While we can only trade in a few at a time anyway, we would have to trade in 50 T3B for one T4B, and 50 T1A for one T2A.

Daily Thronebreaker crystals have helped with T4B to an extent since the most common pulls are T4B shards and T4CC shards. However there is no way to predict which you’ll get. Same issue with the Cavalier objective crystals, although the drop rate for T4B and especially T1A is low.