Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So discouraging...

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeez @Gardener no one focuses on aw so much to rank3 a rhino
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    FIRE_325 said:

jeez @Gardener no one focuses on aw so much to rank3 a rhino

i would
  • Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    edited December 2020
    TyEdge said:

Thronebreaker should have just required a clear of 7.1. Kabam was too eager to cash in for Black Friday and create artificial separation that they found an arbitrary replacement for the extra chapter in the form of a rank 3 6-star. Oh well.

This may be a reason for you to consider the 6-star feature (I forget who’s in it) or to go crazy for Spider-Ham crystals or whatever epoch crystal.

Thing is that Kabam has already stated that they are making an effort to make completion of quests easier than they are offering a clearer easy path and from what people in beta were saying I think Book 2.1 may end up being easier to complete than say 6.3 but we'll just have to wait and see.

Sure that means you still have to have act 6 completed but with more and more focus on an easy path for completion it doesn't make much sense and I think in the future progression titles will be more based on content exploration than a specific quest being completed or a number of ranked up champions.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Xmas-Monke
    If i could id take him to r4 too
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic is worth r3
  • Options
    Reece23Reece23 Posts: 14
    You're not alone dude..

I did the Abyss over a month ago, pulled a Mystic gem (OK because I have Mojo), Cosmic T5CC (have no cosmics at this point) and then out of 2 6* crystals I managed to pull Venompool & Drax. Great

Still have yet to pull a Cosmic again, my other classes other than Cosmic are actually OK. No beyond god tiers but some solid options.

Frustrating to see other people get loaded with TB rewards while I'm here stuck, but what is there we can do? Just keep praying you get lucky, which sucks.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Reece23 said:

You're not alone dude..

I did the Abyss over a month ago, pulled a Mystic gem (OK because I have Mojo), Cosmic T5CC (have no cosmics at this point) and then out of 2 6* crystals I managed to pull Venompool & Drax. Great

Still have yet to pull a Cosmic again, my other classes other than Cosmic are actually OK. No beyond god tiers but some solid options.

Frustrating to see other people get loaded with TB rewards while I'm here stuck, but what is there we can do? Just keep praying you get lucky, which sucks.

Do abyss and pick the cosmic nexus!
  • Options
    Reece23Reece23 Posts: 14

Reece23 said:

You're not alone dude..

That's a lot of units and time I don't really feel like investing. Easily over 20+ hours and 10k units upwards.

That's not fun and ultimately defeats the point of me playing the game
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    WOLF_LINK said:

I have Red Guardian and both Abominations as 6* ... I wouldn‘t but probably I‘m biased. He was always trash so why should it change? lol

Well. You’re wrong. That’s not even my opinion, it’s a fact that you’re wrong. You obviously haven’t bothered to use him with red g, because it’s literally like a whole new champ, he’s that much better. Throw in Modok and oh my god it’s insane. I have abom 6*, and WILL rank him to 3 if I pull science from abyss. He’s awesome with Red G. Awesome.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,081 ★★★★★
    Reece23 said:

Reece23 said:

You're not alone dude..

That's a lot of units and time I don't really feel like investing. Easily over 20+ hours and 10k units upwards.

Not really. What else are you doing to get T5CC? There's no rule saying you have to get something that matches your needs right now.

To me with your previous comment, it sounds like you don't have a ton of 6*'s to begin with. I'm assuming you have 1 pass through act 6 and now one pass through Abyss. Is this correct?

What else are you doing to get T5CC? Are you getting all you can from EQs and SQs? Are you running map 7x5 with epic mods?

If you don't want to do Abyss 100% that's your choice but you can't be too upset if you are leaving 3 more T5CC on the board and a selector at that.

You have many outlets for T5CC, it's up to you to go and get it. You have to do all you can to reduce the RNG aspect of T5CC.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Reece23 said:

Reece23 said:

You're not alone dude..

Can you really complain if you’re not willing to do the content though?
  • Options

It is locked behind content not luck though. The problem is that they set the requirements so low, it's possible to get lucky before you do all the content. It's not required to get lucky though. Finish Act 6. Finish Abyss. Then it's basically impossible to not be able to R3 one person.

You're just upset you didn't get lucky to meet the absolute bare minimum requirement.

One of my alliance mates has explored abyss and act6 both 100% and the t5cc he got he has no problem with them
    thing is he can't get a decent 6*
    all trash
    only ghost is his best everything is just not good
    idr what t5cc he has but he just cant even rank2 his other 6* they are so bad.

so sometimes luck can screw you up.
    Now i know you will probably say do aq map7 and all but it is what it is.
    I am fine with r3 champ requirement personally I just dont like how sometimes luck can screw someone up so much.
    Luck only matters in the short run. Luck disappears in the long run. It is possible to complete Act 6 and the Abyss with very few 6* champs. It doesn't even require *any* 6* champs. But one of the measures of progress in this game, which is built on the foundation of collection champs, is building 6* roster. So when someone says they did everything and still doesn't have a rank 3 worthy champ, the problem is they probably didn't do everything: they probably skipped over the parts where you try to acquire as many 6* crystals as possible to have as wide a roster as possible.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m not trying to be mean or critique here but Kabam did say that thronebreaker should be a title that is really hard to reach and is aimed at people who have had multiple 6* r3s already. My advice to you is do map 7 aq and continue questing to get more 6*s. Maybe act 7 will help you out. I promise when people post threads like these in a years time the response will be yeah, that sucks but keep playing and you’ll get the title eventually.
  • Options
    So I'm gunna have to highly advise that you don't rank any of these champions if you don't like them.

To be entirely honest, if you only have ONE T5CC, then that means you aren't ready for the Thronebreaker title.

I'd recommend that you focus on finishing Act 6 100%, and working on future paths of The Abyss before wasting resources on champions that you don't love. It will only screw you over in the long run.

Thronebreaker was designed for accounts that are basically moved on from ranking 5 stars, and have all content 100% - move at your own pace, man - don't put too much weight on the next title.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    I’ve been sitting on my mystic T5 for six months waiting to pull a decent 6 star to r3. The only one I have is Diablo. So sad
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wait where is this fully formed T5cc crystal from?