**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can i reach Cavalier title with my current rooster ?

Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello , so it seems that uc players are treated now way lower than it used to be so i decided to make the push for cavalier title .
I also have 1,2k units and im at the start of 5.3

Can you guys recommend me if i should give it a go or what champs should i rank up ?
Thanks !
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Yeah you'll be fine, all you really need to get cavalier is an option for the crossbones and ultron bosses which you have in the form of warlock and CCM
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    edited December 2020
    If you got some units and/or boost/revives/potions on stash (just in case), go ahead. You have only a r5, but he counters the hardest fight of the whole chapter 6.1 (Croosbones). Maybe I would r4 Blade for Ultron before (Or just use a 4* Magneto or Medusa).
    And don't waste your side quest shards on uncollected crystals until then.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Solid amount of units, solid roster, if you have a solid stash as well it should be a breeze
  • Options
    Well i don’t have revives or potions in stash but i have all the boosters plus 3 30% boosters for bossfights . So the only hard fights are ultron and crossbones which warlock and cmm counters them ?
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    the 6* capmarvel alone can do the whole dang thing
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    fchskm said:

If you got some units and/or boost/revives/potions on stash (just in case), go ahead. You have only a r5, but he counters the hardest fight of the whole chapter 6.1 (Croosbones). Maybe I would r4 Blade for Ultron before (Or just use a 4* Magneto or Medusa).
    And don't waste your side quest shards on uncollected crystals until then.

Not sure what this guy is saying but it doesn’t seem like he’s done cav himself. You can definitely get cav with that roster. Warlock is one of the best options for the crossbones boss and between him and CMM you’ve got good counters for all the bosses
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Tbh I don’t think chickens are gonna help too much with Mcoc
  • Options
    Update : So i reached 5.4.2 just now , yesterday i was at 5.3.2 , it seems i was just afraid of going forward .
    To all those uc players who want to be cav , give it a go , in worst case you just lose energy .
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Albert97 said:

Well i don’t have revives or potions in stash but i have all the boosters plus 3 30% boosters for bossfights . So the only hard fights are ultron and crossbones which warlock and cmm counters them ?

Rank up ur medusa for 5.4.6. She will destroy ultron with her armor shatter.
  • Options
    Junais said:

Albert97 said:

Rank up ur medusa for 5.4.6. She will destroy ultron with her armor shatter.
    Isn’t enough r4 medusa ? I don’t have enough iso atm
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Albert97 said:

Isn’t enough r4 medusa ? I don’t have enough iso atm

Yeah that's enough. Once u get the armor shatter, push him into the corner, parry and heavy...then heavy spam in the corner, sp3.....repeat....
  • Options
    Update : so i just finished Act 5 , used only 1 team revive , Cmm did all the job

So from this photo , anybody worth ranking up for 6.1?

• Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Albert97 said:

Update : So i reached 5.4.2 just now , yesterday i was at 5.3.2 , it seems i was just afraid of going forward .
    To all those uc players who want to be cav , give it a go , in worst case you just lose energy .

Well you have an r5 already so idk if other UC can relate....even I don't have a r5 yet and I'm cav lol.
  • Options

Albert97 said:

Well you have an r5 already so idk if other UC can relate....even I don't have a r5 yet and I'm cav lol.
    It isn’t that hard , 2 months of map 4 Aq and you have that 2 T5B and t2a at this point its easy to get
  • Options
    Honaway_23Honaway_23 Posts: 17
    No I think you'll need a hen
  • Options
    yes yes yes
  • Options
    Update : so guys , i just got cavalier !!! Still can’t believe it
    The most trouble i had with ultron in 6.1.2 used about 500 units for team revives and for sentinel in 6.1.6 i think inused about 400-500 unita for revives.
    For my surprise for cb i just used 2 solo revives for warlock and it was enough .
    Thanks you all !!