**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whom to r3 and use all my generic 6* sig stones.

ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, I am a thronebreaker player with 11.2k prestige and have doom and HT at r3(Doom awakened at 120). Soon I will finish abyss exploration and have generic 6* awakening. Whom do you think I should r3 and use my 150 generic sig stones;

A)Sunspot
B)Capiw

I don'r run suicides, and dont have either of them as 5.65. Thinking of SS because of prestige and an above avarage hero to use in daily questing and act 7 but I don't think I will ever have that many generic sig stones as I am a kinda ftp. Help me pls
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Both are fantastic but Cap just has so much great utility. Let Steve Rogers lead you into Act 7 and beyond.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    CapIW is slighty better IMO.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Cap IW is better overall by far imo as he offers damage and utility, unless you don’t care and are looking for prestige in which case go for Sunspot
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I wouldn't use the generic on them, but i pick sunspot
  • Options
    Hmm,thx for the feedback.Since I have duped domino,nick,HT,doom and colossus (6*) and 25 5.65 heroes.I guess I won't need a damage and utility but prestige is a different thing
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    i have 3 rank3s, warlock, capmarvel movie and capiw, i used a science gem on capiw and he's currently at sig165, every single generic or science stone i got, threw it into him, after act7 ill be able to hopefully sig200 next week, and there is not a part of me that regrets putting a single stone in him, he gains sooo much more utility after the awakening, and SOOOO much more at sig200 when everything is guaranteed, if he were still unawakened by the time i finished abyss i would've used the generic in a heartbeat. im LOVING him he goes everywhere, just imagine a sig200 capiw with skill synergy, ur pretty much debuff immune and that alone is what got me to wanna sig200 him. i coudl've used them on capmarvel for prestige but he definitely deserved every single sig i put into him, well worth the investment. if u need prestige sure go spotty, but if not, cap is defo the better option, has much much more utility when duped
  • Options
    Normax_X said:

i have 3 rank3s, warlock, capmarvel movie and capiw, i used a science gem on capiw and he's currently at sig165, every single generic or science stone i got, threw it into him, after act7 ill be able to hopefully sig200 next week, and there is not a part of me that regrets putting a single stone in him, he gains sooo much more utility after the awakening, and SOOOO much more at sig200 when everything is guaranteed, if he were still unawakened by the time i finished abyss i would've used the generic in a heartbeat. im LOVING him he goes everywhere, just imagine a sig200 capiw with skill synergy, ur pretty much debuff immune and that alone is what got me to wanna sig200 him. i coudl've used them on capmarvel for prestige but he definitely deserved every single sig i put into him, well worth the investment. if u need prestige sure go spotty, but if not, cap is defo the better option, has much much more utility when duped

Actually,in my situation prestige won't matter so much as I am Ftp and will never get 5 6* heroes to Max sig for prestige like the whales.The problem is that I have never used caiw as 4 or 5* since I pulled him very late after like 20 5/65 heroes,so I am not sure what he is capable of. That is why I opted for ss
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d awaken and put all your sigs in CAIW either way. I’d probably rank 3 him but sunspot is a really good option too.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    I would choose Cap IW.

But if you‘re just after Prestige, you can go for Silver Surfer, too ... (or do you mean Symbio with SS? ... he doesn’t really need high Sig dupe).
  • Options
    So I think I will just wait for abyss exploraiton and let the fate choose it for me. Since I am far away from T5CC for both, I will rank up the one I get first :)