**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Variant help

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
Hi, I just finished 6.2.6 and now I’m trying the Variants. I have done a completion run on Variants 2, 3, and 4 and I’m planning to explore them or try Variants 1 and 5.

I used this team in my V3 completion:

Then just a few days ago, I pulled G2099 as a 5* then ranked her to R4. My original plan was try to explore V2 and V4 to get an awakening gem for her in exploration (I have a 1* Hulk). Should I do that or will she be enough as an unawakened R4?

Also, I’m kinda reluctant to try V1 and V5. Any advice? Here’s my roster:

Thank you! 😁

Variant help 13 votes

Rank-up Sentinel to R5 and explore V3
7%
SaltE_Wenis69 1 vote
Rank-up G2099 to R5 and explore V3
7%
Kill_Grey 1 vote
No need to rank them up. Explore V4
7%
YanTERMINATOR 1 vote
Explore V2 first
0%
Explore V4 first
30%
RockyshockyFluffy_pawsYeetusTheFoetusWill3808 4 votes
Complete V1 first
0%
Complete V5 first
46%
EtjamaSarvanga1_RenaxqqScrubhantofuシItaliesRichdog 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rank-up G2099 to R5 and explore V3
    I'm pretty sure sorcerer supreme can nearly solo variant 5 completion for you.
    She, Claire and Stealthy were my MVPs for exploration.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I'm pretty sure sorcerer supreme can nearly solo variant 5 completion for you.
    She, Claire and Stealthy were my MVPs for exploration.

Thaaaanks! I only have Claire as a 4* but I might give V5 a try. :)